LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Okay So Im pretty open minded muscially so.......(Nisan Stewart)  (Read 1160 times)

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

.. On that note of you dont mind thinking out the box as well if you havent already, Peep Nisan Stewart on "The Big Bang"(Edited Version). I thnk its track 13 Produced by Timbaland. Lets see how many drummers incorporate what he does on this album into their everyday playing.  ;D  If I was a drummer I would! Dude is nice.  ;)
Im too tall to act small.

drummin4JC

Re: Okay So Im pretty open minded muscially so.......(Nisan Stewart)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »
.. On that note of you dont mind thinking out the box as well if you havent already, Peep Nisan Stewart on "The Big Bang"(Edited Version). I thnk its track 13 Produced by Timbaland. Lets see how many drummers incorporate what he does on this album into their everyday playing.  ;D  If I was a drummer I would! Dude is nice.  ;)

i sort of dont understand your post different words fam, different words, please. ?/?

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 07:33:01 AM »
 ?/? Sir, what is that you "dont understand"? Please read again!

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 01:02:48 PM »
i sort of dont understand your post different words fam, different words, please. ?/?

From my gathering he saying its a goal to reach for. Strive to accomplish the groove on the track#13, and apply it your practice/playing. 
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 02:44:27 PM »

What didn't you understand?

He says tio think outside the box, check out the track and ask yourself if yoiu incorporate any of those things Nisan does in your playing...
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline 3rd-Day

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2006, 06:58:50 PM »
From my gathering he saying its a goal to reach for. Strive to accomplish the groove on the track#13, and apply it your practice/playing.

What didn't you understand?

He says tio think outside the box, check out the track and ask yourself if yoiu incorporate any of those things Nisan does in your playing...

Thank you both for helping me out. You obviously understand why I worded it the way I did.  So once again for those that do go and listen to it please listen to the edited version. They are available at Wal-Mart.

BTW Sabe and Cherri what did you think of the track if you heard it? Gotta respect the communication between Nisan and the vocalist. Keyword: Discipline.

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 10:33:12 PM »
No I haven't heard it. Thanks for the link to Walmart. I'll check it out one day this week if time permits. Sabe, A.B.I.  ;)...
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline PurcushunConcushun

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 12:03:28 AM »
Who's project are we susposed to be looking for again?
Pages: [1]   Go Up