LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: CHOIR DIRECTORS ROLLCALL  (Read 5514 times)

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

Re: CHOIR DIRECTORS ROLLCALL
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 02:19:24 PM »
Welcome to LGM

I not really a director but I am coming out of my shell...so I know I be calling on yall to help me with these parts LOL...if VT and Nakia will help me, I show them how to play piano. :D :D!

Let me know when you're ready :D :D
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline Errica Gooden

• LGM Member
  • I am fearfully and wonderfully made
    • myspace

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 11:07:58 PM »
Well  im from jamaica im a director/teacher  have been directing for 2 years The CritoTeens Church of God of Prophech Ocho rios and assistant for 3 year the children choir same church been directing ever since i was 14 years old
In all things put God first and he will grant you the desires of your heart according to his will.

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2006, 08:18:33 AM »
Well  im from jamaica im a director/teacher  have been directing for 2 years The CritoTeens Church of God of Prophech Ocho rios and assistant for 3 year the children choir same church been directing ever since i was 14 years old

Welcome Woman of God and thank you for sounding off!!!   Bishop Cole
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline revejamIII

• LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 02:22:28 PM »
Praise the Lord Everyone!  I just joined LGM today.  I have been a director for about 6 years.  However, I have experienced issues with my previous two churches.  I asked the MOM at each church about directing and when I was allowed to, the main directors at each church felt threatened by me because of my abilities.  I am now at a church that is rebuilding and starting a choir.

Previous Churches:  St. John's MBC in Indianapolis & Robinson Community AME Church in Indianapolis
Present Church: St. Paul AME Church in Indianapolis
Impossibility is measured by the Power involved

iamworship2006

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 05:27:19 PM »
MOM

Portland, Oregon & Seattle Wa

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 07:29:37 PM »
Praise the Lord Everyone!  I just joined LGM today.  I have been a director for about 6 years.  However, I have experienced issues with my previous two churches.  I asked the MOM at each church about directing and when I was allowed to, the main directors at each church felt threatened by me because of my abilities.  I am now at a church that is rebuilding and starting a choir.

Previous Churches:  St. John's MBC in Indianapolis & Robinson Community AME Church in Indianapolis

Why is that, that happened to me once, I wasn't trying to "take over" as people thought, I was just trying to use what I know God gave me, and people took it as "taking over", I was like WHATEVER, I am not even about that petty mess, I just wanna do what I love doing in this ministry to God's glory and for nothin else. 
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

Offline ministerkibler

• LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 07:47:02 PM »
MOM for five years. The first three years I was both MOM and Chior Director. I still on occassion director.
Norristown Baptist Church, Norristown Pa. (norristownbaptistchurch.com)
Because of His Mercy!

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 07:52:28 PM »

Welcome to Lgm!!!!   Bishop Cole :D
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline tresia622

• LGM Member
  • Trust in the Lord with all thine heart.

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 08:02:28 PM »
Youth Choir Director at Solomon Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, Vidalia GA

Began as a mother supporting her children, and now director, for past 10 Months :)
I trust You, O Lord, "You are my God." My times are in Your hands.

Psalm 31:14-15

Offline flojo4jc

• LGM Member

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »
Just finished my 3 year term as choir director for the Williams College Gospel Choir...the best choir in Western Mass!
Psalm 27:4 One thing that I desire...

Offline andypaul

• LGM Member

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 06:07:36 AM »
Praise the Lord!!!
My name is Paulette Anderson and I have been directing for almost 24 years.

I am currently the choir director for Grace Gospel Community Choir at Ft Lewis, WA (military installation)
and the director of the Youth Choir as well.

God Bless You
In His Service
Paulette

Offline revtjames66

• LGM Member

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 12:25:18 PM »
He IS worthy! Hello, my name is Theresa Jameson and I have been directing for approx. 5 years. I have just moved to a new church in the past 6 months and have not directed since being there but have missed directing and will direct soon again.

Blessings and Peace,
Theresa
God IS worthy of ALL praise!

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 02:47:43 PM »
He IS worthy! Hello, my name is Theresa Jameson and I have been directing for approx. 5 years. I have just moved to a new church in the past 6 months and have not directed since being there but have missed directing and will direct soon again.

Blessings and Peace,
Theresa

I know exactly how you feel!

Welcome to LGM
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 03:03:48 PM »

Blessings and Peace,
Theresa
  Welcome, Theresa!

Offline Loopy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.myspace.com/mr_engram

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 04:11:03 PM »
MOM for five years. The first three years I was both MOM and Chior Director. I still on occassion director.
Norristown Baptist Church, Norristown Pa. (norristownbaptistchurch.com)

Blessings and Peace,
Theresa
Youth Choir Director at Solomon Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, Vidalia GA

Began as a mother supporting her children, and now director, for past 10 Months :)

Welcome to LGM, guys! :)
Romans 1:16

Offline Maestro87

• LGM Member
    • Facebook Profile

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2006, 08:58:47 PM »
My name is Dameron growe and I am the Director of East Texas Baptist University United Voices of Praise Gospel Choir in Marshall, Texas, 1st year, and Galilee Baptist Church also of Marshall, Texas 1st year.  I have been directing for years but now it has become an official title and calling on my life.
"Stay Fly, Stay Fresh, God Bless"
Dameron Growe

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 09:07:53 PM »
My name is Dameron growe and I am the Director of East Texas Baptist University United Voices of Praise Gospel Choir in Marshall, Texas, 1st year, and Galilee Baptist Church also of Marshall, Texas 1st year.  I have been directing for years but now it has become an official title and calling on my life.

Welcome to LGM!

Offline samad

• LGM Member

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2007, 06:32:45 PM »
New on LGM. I am a choir Director on the forgotten Staten Island in New York. Just recently became the Director of Mt. Sinai United Christian Church (P/W, Choir,and I've been the MOM). Before that I was the director of the Staten Island Housing Authority Chorus and CHoir for three years. This was with children, teens, and adults. Its good to be a part of this online ministry now!

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2007, 09:36:57 PM »
Welcome to the LGM family "samad".....Be Blessed

PianoWiz...

Offline rwynn

• LGM Member
  • Praise The Lord!!!

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 06:06:43 PM »
9 years directing the Power of Praise Choir, I am one of 2 directresses, I am 2nd in command to our 1st Lady.

5 years directing the M.T.D. Sounds of Praise, group of 4 women, sometimes my 13 year old son sings with us.

and 1 year directing our children's choir, the Children of Praise.

I love doing every bit of it.
God knows the plans He has for me......Jer 29:11
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up