LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 1816 times)

Offline keekee

• LGM Member

Dreams
« on: July 20, 2003, 10:57:14 PM »
Hi - - - I have a question and I would like a reply from those of you who have an opinion on the matter.

The other day I was speaking with someone about dream interpretation etc. I mentioned that I had a book on the matter and suddenly the individual got really angry. They said that the type of book that I had was full of "witchcraft" :evil:      - --  -- Is this really true?  -- -If so, will I be punished for reading the book not knowing that it was wrong???

Thanks for listening and God bless. :D

Offline Bronzee

• LGM Member
  • I'm a praiser!!
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/bronzeey1

Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 11:25:10 PM »
Hi Keekee, welcome to the site..wannaB..have given u good infromation about this matter...I used to have a dream interpretation book and I have a sister that can interpretate dreams and she works for God.  Some dreams I can interpretate..I have to pray and ask God about some of them.  Well, when I had the dream book and God started dealling with me about the interpretation of dreams..the book was interfering with God's work so eventually I had to stop reading it..cause alot of that words just weren't matching up with what God was saying and the enemy started confusing me..before that I read about the author and what he stood for { God or the counterfiet gifts {devil}  and he was into all of it..u have to be very careful when u take up things and read.  Now, I wouldn't have scolded you or looked at you angrily cause sometime...Gods people just haven't grown there spriteully yet and they need a little learning by a God sent teacher.  Away,,Joseph was a dreamer and he was an interpretator or his own dreams and they came to pass...he was a God-sent dreamer...not a counterfeit one.  All people in witchcraft don't do dreams...it depends on what field they are in and that would be another story I would have to get into.  I hope this helps you. God Bless.
Pages: [1]   Go Up