LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Anointed Prayer for The Week, July 21-25, 2003.  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

The Anointed Prayer for The Week, July 21-25, 2003.
« on: July 21, 2003, 08:46:40 AM »
The Lord is leading me to pray for the duration of this week.

I preached a message at the end of June named "Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures" and yes, we are living in desperate times. So, in essence we need to counterattack these times with desperate measures and one way to do it is through prayer. My text came from Mark 5:25-34. It dealt with that woman with the issue of blood. This woman had this problem for twelve long years. She was in a desperate time. So in her desperation, she touched the hem of Jesus' garment. Some of us are like this woman. We need to touch the hem of Jesus' garment.

I know that Jesus is not here physically, but we can touch Jesus through the spirit by allowing the presence of God to be manifested in our time of prayer, praise, and worship. When God shows up, healing, peace, and joy is manifested.

So, join me in prayer and allow the Spirit of the Lord manifest Himself.

I know about you, but I need more of the presence of the Lord in my life. I need more of the Holy Spirit to shine in my life. Bottom line, I need more of Jesus.

Join me in prayer this week as we pray for our nation, our states, and the different "worlds" that we live in. Only God can do this. It is not by power, nor by might, but it is by His Spirit.

Dear Lord, we come to you in all adoration, praise, honor, and glory to you. We give you all the praise that is due your name. There is none like you in all the earth. We bless you this day and this week. We thank you for waking us up this morning and starting us on our way. We bless you for all that you are doing in our lives. We give you all the glory and the honor that is due your name. With our lips, we give you a sacrifice of praise with thanksgiving to your name.

Dear Lord, touch our nation right now. Lord, we ask you to touch and cover our leaders in Washington, D.C. Touch our President and all the cabinet members. Touch all of Congress and every branch of government. Touch them all that they may make decisions in which we may have a peaceable life. Lord, even do likewise to every Governor, every Mayor, and every governmental structure in this land.

Lord, touch each and every one of us personally. Some of us are going through great troubles. Some of us are depressed and weary. Lord touch right now. Some of us are going through great financial troubles. Some of us are going through dry times in our lives. Some families are in trouble. Some churches are in a mess. Some of us are just tired of being sick and tired.

However, we praise for the peace of God may reign in their lives. Lord, send your peace among your people. Lord, let your presence fill our temples in the name of the Lord. Let your joy be full in all of us. Oh Lord, we cry out to you because you are the only help that we know. There is none that we can come to you. There is none that can heal all of our diseases.

Lord just have your way in our lives, right now. We call on you the King of Glory. We honor you Lord the King of Glory. Come on in. We welcome you into all of our situations and problems. It shall be done in your name. Thank you Lord. Praise You Lord. Hallelujah to Your Name.
We come before you in praise and glory to your name.

Forgive us of all of our transgressions and sins that we have committed before you. Clean us from all unrighteousness. Create within us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us. Make us pure before you Lord. Purify our minds and our spirits. Anoint us afresh dear Lord. We honor you great and mighty name. We adore you dear Lord. We bless your great and mighty name.

Lord those that are sick in their bodies, touch them right now. Touch them in the way that you know how to touch. We know that by your stripes we are healed in the name of Jesus. Lord have your way.

Lord heal the troubled minds and the troubled spirits. Bring peace to that troubled mind and spirit in the name of the Lord.

Lord, we thank you for all that you are doing. We glorify you today. We honor you again. We ask all these blessings in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, amen and amen.

Don't stop praying. Pray without ceasing.

Saxman

http://members3.boardhost.com/SAXMAN111

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

The Anointed Prayer for The Week, July 21-25, 2003.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 07:50:41 PM »
In aggreement I say AMEN!
Pages: [1]   Go Up