LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Discipline (Disciple one whom follows through) to Dominion...  (Read 8051 times)

Offline TamaMan

• LGM Member
    • http://

Re: Discipline (Disciple one whom follows through) to Dominion...
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 02:22:49 PM »
Good looking out Sabe.. If you don't mind, I am going to hand this out to my students at the high school (my job/teacher).... They are going to put this in their journals and comment about it... Good looking out....Very powerful.. Stay Blessed, Nate J.

a nate....where did u git that awesome,awesome logo avatar! man i would like to have it and put that logo on drum head.swwweeeeeet! man thats what i've been lookin for.  yea!

edough

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 02:27:02 PM »
Sabe,

that is real stuff...   Oh how happy is the man who meditates on the Word of God and humbles himself and seeks HIs face.  I takes more than self disipline. The Lord promised to send His holy spirit to empower us to do the things that our natural man cannot.  The Word says " its not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord." I personally fail when I am trying to accomplish something in the flesh. Not my will by yours be done.  That is where we all need to be totally surrendered to His will in our lives. Jesus remarked that we need to lose our lives to gain life!!!!

Offline Jonathan Miller

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 06:43:03 PM »
Wonderful! :D God Bless you Sabe!

Offline ladydrummer

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My worship is FOR REAL!!

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 11:52:58 AM »
THANKS
Glory B 2 GOD!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up