LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TYE TRIBBETT IN Brooklyn 2day!! wingate high school  (Read 642 times)

Offline Pinaro

• LGM Member

TYE TRIBBETT IN Brooklyn 2day!! wingate high school
« on: July 24, 2006, 04:29:10 PM »
yo wat up peeps tye is gonna b in bk 2day wit uhh....hez walker, mighty clouds of joy ..and others...its a free concert at wingate high school....ill b thea ...handing out flyers and stuff

C yah thea loCal heads!
chris "Daddy" DAve ROCKS!!!
jesus ROX HARDER!!

BROOKLYN

Offline erickicks

• LGM Member

Re: TYE TRIBBETT IN Brooklyn 2day!! wingate high school
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 10:30:27 AM »
He's coming to Jericho city of Praise on Friday IN the DC area for Free as well....

Offline MENDOZA

• LGM Member
  • Some of the best playing that I've ever heard!
    • www.myspace.com/juancarlosmendoza

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 08:09:12 PM »
I actually attended last night and Tye ws OFF THE CHAIN!!!!  There was a group called I think Lennox or something like that that was off the chain too.  I never heard of them, but they are from Detroit and they really ministered and played well.  Pudge was playing for Tye Tribbett and he was putting it down.  However, I prefer Spanky just a little more because of his creativity.  Nonetheless Pudge is still doing his thing.  However, Tye's brother (the bassist) was killer.  He was doing some stuff that was making cats go crazy.  All in all it was a tight concert.  Next year Fred Hammond and Israel will be laying it down for the festival.  Well Take care and God Bless.

MENDOZA

Offline Pinaro

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 11:24:34 PM »
yea lennox waz cool 2 but tye took the cake mym man terry waz crushin like no other hey u might have saw me i was the one in the grown stripe polo shirt and glasses passin out flyers
chris "Daddy" DAve ROCKS!!!
jesus ROX HARDER!!

BROOKLYN
Pages: [1]   Go Up