LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Praise dancers and Mime Dancers wanted  (Read 1532 times)

Offline shenellc

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • PRAISE THE LORD SAINTS AND WELCOME TO MY PAGE
    • my blackplanet page

Praise dancers and Mime Dancers wanted
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:49:30 PM »
Hello my name is shenell crite i am originally from New Haven Connecticut, i moved to atlanta georgia in August of 06, back in connecticut i used to have a team at my church that mime and praise dance and i used to do solo dances by myself i am mainly a mimer but i am willing to work with those who would love to just praise God. i'm looking to start a praise and mime team that's willing to perform and bring ideas to the table. i don't want this to be an ordinary team that just stays in one state i would like for us to travel if we can pull things together. i'm looking for people in the Metro Atlanta area who is willing to work to make this team a success, i'm looking for God-Fearing people who are interested, and who loves to do the work for the Lord. Male and Female are welcome, i will not hold auditions because i feel if this is God's will then things will be done in order and according to God's will. if interested please Email me @ shenellc@yahoo.com or hit me up on my page and let me know if you are interested i would like to do things before April so that way by the summer we will be good to go. God Bless and i hope that those of you that are interested please don't hesitate to respond. God Bless.
Pages: [1]   Go Up