LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mighty move of God, HE who has an ear let him hear  (Read 749 times)

Offline Sir_Debonair

• LGM Member

Mighty move of God, HE who has an ear let him hear
« on: July 26, 2006, 01:23:52 AM »
Greetings my Exceptional Brothers and sisters in Christ.

With Faith is my escape to the Spirit from the natural, I have been bleesed to move to the Beautiful city of Orlando, FL. In which I will be Guided by our lord and Savior, by now we should all know of who he is, JESUS CHRIST in which I would be seeking a churh home and a place to continue serving God with my gift of music. I am Currently Director of Vocals and head of Instrumental Music at The St. Francis St UMC located in the well respected city of Mobile, AL. Not only that I will be hosting an open casting call for youth between the ages of 15 & 25 who are interested in being a part of my dynamic ministry ONIPOTENT Incomparability  more info Coming soon Keep your Eyes and ears posted. If theirs an angel who can help my with finding a church that is in need of a musician or have any leads to assist me in this move please be lead by the spirit to give your support and help.

Thank You, and may God Bless you all!

Man who says it cannot be done, must not interrupt man who is doing it. (my motto)
sir. debonair-aka-tarantula

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Re: Mighty move of God, HE who has an ear let him hear
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:22:03 AM »
Sir_Debonair, welcome to LGM.
:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up