LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW CAN A PERSON WITH A GOOD VOICE AUDITION FOR ONE OF THESE CHOIRS  (Read 750 times)

Offline conileus R

• LGM Member

I HAVE A REALLY GOOD CHOIR VOICE. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, I CAN SING SOLO WHICH I HAVE PROVEN BY WINNING THE BEST MALE VOCALIST IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL GOSPEL AWARD IN 2002, BUT I CAN HOLD DOWN A TENOR SECTION. I HAVE ALWAYS WONDER HOW CAN YOU AUDITION FOR ONE OF THE FAMOUS CHOIRS SUCH AS KIRK OR DONNIE OR FRED..

Offline Timz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Knowing God

Re: HOW CAN A PERSON WITH A GOOD VOICE AUDITION FOR ONE OF THESE CHOIRS
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 08:16:22 AM »
Hello, I think when it comes to things like that it's not really about your voice, about the annointing, when you have that then God will connect you to who you need to know. I dont mean to sound preachy but if part of fullfilling your purpose is to Sing with choirs such as eg Kirk Franklin n da rest then you wouldn't need to look. It about Letting God lead you and not leading yourself, Sorry to sound all agressive if i do seem it, but when i read i post i felt i had to talk, but stay bless n i hope God creates an avenue where you can "minister" with your talent.

God Bless
Carrying out the Legacy of Christ via Music

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Re: HOW CAN A PERSON WITH A GOOD VOICE AUDITION FOR ONE OF THESE CHOIRS
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 10:50:56 AM »
I think its more about who you know, rather than how good you are.  You will probably just have to get out there and network.
:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up