LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need sum advice.Help?Anyone?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline precious sprit

• LGM Member
  • It's such a blessing

I need sum advice.Help?Anyone?
« on: August 02, 2006, 06:14:43 PM »
 8)Hi My name is Precious and I would love some advice.I've been part of this website for a while now.How could a young musician like me can began to record my own music like on my computer or on a cd?I hear people do it themselves. But I don't know how.Do I have to buy some type of software or something?If I do what kind?As yall can see I totally NEW to this. I have a true passion for playing and serving GOD so if anyone can help I would greatly appreaciate it. GOD BLESS ;)
GOD MOVES THRU MUSIC, ANOITED MUSIC!!!!!!!

T_Keys

Re: I need sum advice.Help?Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »
Hey Precious-

If you have a keyboard with a seqencer then you can arrange your songs and  use a TRS cable with a mini-jack on one end (to go to the microphone input on your computer) and the other end to your keyboard L(MONO) output.

Some computer soundcards come with audio editing software, such as Creative's Wave Studio. There is a free music software called Audacity that has pretty advanced features- But I recommend using Cakewalk's Sonar Home Studio. It is a relatively inexpensive software program and is very easy to learn and use.

I hope I answered some of your questions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up