LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need your help  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Errica Gooden

• LGM Member
  • I am fearfully and wonderfully made
    • myspace

I need your help
« on: August 08, 2006, 11:04:08 PM »
Here is the deal i love to sing for the lord it is my life, im realy getting a lot of opportunity to sing for God but everytime i am to sing something happens to get me upset and when im upset i cannot sing to God in the way i aught to or worship him with my heart because my mind is just set on whatever made me upset it doesnot matter how hard i try to make the situation go away the devil just keeps on bringing it back. Have anyone ever been in this situation and is there a way to get over this or something, or what did you do or would do in this situation i need your help please.
In all things put God first and he will grant you the desires of your heart according to his will.

Offline ferrente

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Lord Can Do All Things!

Re: I need your help
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 11:30:20 PM »
Welcome to LGM  Errica Gooden
Trust in the Lord and do good so shalt thou dwell in the land and verily thou shalt be fed.

Offline Errica Gooden

• LGM Member
  • I am fearfully and wonderfully made
    • myspace

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 11:36:17 PM »
thanks but im not necisarily new so what is your advise if you have any
In all things put God first and he will grant you the desires of your heart according to his will.

Offline ferrente

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Lord Can Do All Things!

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 11:52:37 PM »
Isaiah 54:17

Says:

No weapon that is formed against thee shall proper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

I went to this scripture because our father has given us power and he has all power and nothing is to great for him.

Pray to our Father and heaven to make these issues go away and believe before you go down in prayer that he will.

The battle is not ours it is the LORD's

Put all your probelms or issues in the Hands of our father and he will solve them.

I know he can do all things, he continues to answers prayer after prayer for me and he will do the same for you.

I hope this helps!

I know the Lord will work this out for you.

May the Lord Bless and Keep You.
Trust in the Lord and do good so shalt thou dwell in the land and verily thou shalt be fed.

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 06:18:20 AM »
Welcome to the LGM family "Errica Gooden"....be blessed.

PianoWiz...

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 03:08:47 PM »
First off, I would say you have to recognize the enemy and how he operates.  Who or what is it that causes you to feel this way?  You already know that it happens when you want to minister in song, so you can prepare. 

Some of the things you can do is have a private devotional time as close to when you know you're going to be ministering, clear your mind and focus on your purpose.  Listen for what God wants to say to you, and get focused in on him and how he wants to use you.

If there are certain people that always get this reaction out of you, then practice not reacting to these triggers.  It's easier said than done, but when you know it's the enemy, then you know that you have authority over him.  When these tactics stop working on you, then he'll have to come with something else.  Then the cycle starts all over again  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up