LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Morning Glory for Today, July 23, 2003.  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

Morning Glory for Today, July 23, 2003.
« on: July 23, 2003, 06:54:12 AM »
We are still sending up prayers this week unto our Lord.

I ask that you will join me in prayer all this week as we tear down strongholds.

I know that some of you are going through things.

Take it to the Lord in prayer.

Jesus can work it out.  As a matter of fact, its already worked out.  We just need to lay it before the Lord in prayer.

Watch for specific prayers on my message board @ http://members3.boardhost.com/SAXMAN111/  

May your day be filled with the presence of the Lord!

Oh Lord, we praise you this day that you have made.  You are so wonderful and mighty.  Thank you for brand new mercies.  Thank you for waking us up this morning and starting us on our way.  Thank you for a bed to sleep; clothes to put on; house to live in; car to drive; food to eat; the activities of our limbs; being able to speak; all of our five senses; and for a job to have.

We praise you this morning for all that you have done.  We ask that you will be with us and keep us this day.  Give us a mind to do right and to live Holy this day.  We praise you oh God for all that you have done.

We will bless you Lord at all times and our praise shall continually be in our mouths.  Lord, teach us how to wait on you for we know that our strength will come like that of an eagle.

We praise you and we thank you.  In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

Saxman

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Morning Glory for Today, July 23, 2003.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 08:25:05 AM »
In the name of Jesus, AMEN!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up