LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: another clip  (Read 1839 times)

Offline 007

• LGM Member

another clip
« on: August 20, 2006, 03:39:35 AM »
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pnI5SvTm8U"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8pnI5SvTm8U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Offline juSe

• LGM Member
  • Call me juSe Wayne

Re: another clip
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum Agent 007.  This will deffinitely be the wildest ride you've ever had on the internet.  BELIEVE ME!!

That being said....

Who is this guy? Is it you?  Where you from?  At any rate, the clip(s) were cool.  I'm not a huge fan of just blowing chops outside of a musical context (e.g. the clips on this thread).  I would like to see this guy playing with a band to see how he applies all of the chops in a musical setting.

Yell back.
You Are Your Only Limitation!!

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 06:50:09 PM »
Welcome to LGM! Nice singles, you definitely have chops. Now, lets see your pocket. Post a groove next time. All that is cool, but what are you really trying to express? Beware, you're gonna get some real harsh feedback about this clip. And some good advice as well. God Bless... Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that Div will have something to teach you. He's no joke when it come down to critiquing your skill level. Buckle your seat belt bruh. 

Offline Drumma-Sheen

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 07:07:35 PM »
 ?/?  Thanks for sharing...whoever you are 007  ?/?

Who is this guy on the video and where is he from?

Mud

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 07:09:28 PM »
See, here's the thing...

I got this rep for being hyper-critical, but at the same time .... the clips I critique, are never of actual members. I critiqued Skeeters clip, but Skeeter isn't on this board. I critiqued Lil' Nick's clip, but as far as I know, he's not an LGM member. I'm often told I should offer some praise along with my criticism ... but, their is no one to offer any praise to!

I'm a lot more considerate of the person's feelings when it's their own clip that they posted. I doubt their is any member who could say I was overly critical with them, and didn't offer then any words of encouragement. I remember Drumma-Sheen's post .....

..... I didn't have much to say...other than he looked like he was really enjoying himself.

In any case....

Whoever this dude is, he has potential. I mean, you can tell he's still in the stage where he's still very much fascinated by licks .... so, that's why the clip consist's of that, and that only. However, overtime, hopefully --- he'll fall in love with the groove.

~Div

Offline Zelevo

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 05:04:51 AM »
Great Clip 007
Thanks for sharing. Like the way you get around the kit with precision. Quite fast hands too
What is your set up and  How long have you been playing. Which church do you play.

Repetition deepens Impression
Pages: [1]   Go Up