LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHO IS THIS KID??????? hey demon sent lurkers dont waste your time.  (Read 1066 times)

Eccentric-Rhythm

Offline trixx

• LGM Member
  • Drum Off 2008 Red Carpet... ME and Jason Bittner

Re: WHO IS THIS KID??????? hey demon sent lurkers dont waste your time.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 02:46:52 PM »
i dont care what any body says that kid was raw..................... nothing else to it he ripped it and he is only 7 he makes tony roysters solo at 12 look like a ameture.....god bless i hope he is still playing cause he is probably a monster now
I must say being a rock star is great. But playing in the lords house tops every arena.

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 02:48:05 PM »
i dont care what any body says that kid was raw..................... nothing else to it he ripped it and he is only 7 he makes tony roysters solo at 12 look like a ameture.....god bless i hope he is still playing cause he is probably a monster now

It been awhile. How you doing man?

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 06:01:02 PM »
It been awhile. How you doing man?
Hey ER, you know this clip has been posted in 3 threads already... His name is Jacob Armen. This clip is a around 1988. He performed at the Monterey Jazz Festival in 88 and he we really good then. He had a spot with CSUN (Cal state Univ Northrigde) when he was 7 or 8 yrs old, and if any of you bro. or sis. were into college jazz ensembles and big bands in the 80's, then you know that Northridge was one of the best schools to attend for jazz big band, along with North Texas and USC. Louie Bellson schooled him as a youngster.

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 06:42:11 AM »
Hey ER, you know this clip has been posted in 3 threads already... His name is Jacob Armen. This clip is a around 1988. He performed at the Monterey Jazz Festival in 88 and he we really good then. He had a spot with CSUN (Cal state Univ Northrigde) when he was 7 or 8 yrs old, and if any of you bro. or sis. were into college jazz ensembles and big bands in the 80's, then you know that Northridge was one of the best schools to attend for jazz big band, along with North Texas and USC. Louie Bellson schooled him as a youngster.

Really? I got my nose in almost every thread and I hadnt seen it yet. must have slipped by! LOL. Thanks for the info.

God bless.

Offline Cherri

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Imperial Majesty! $200,000...

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 09:27:00 AM »

;)
What can I $ay Juanita Bynum is my cicerone.

Offline baldeagle

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 10:44:38 AM »
He's ALMOST as good as Lil Nick Smith!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Heh heh heh  ;D
It's God's way. . . or Hell to pay

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 10:54:19 AM »
He's ALMOST as good as Lil Nick Smith!

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Heh heh heh  ;D

Ya, if he could just get Lil Nicks Fill down, he would be on his way....
Support our own. Show them Love. Lil NICK ROCKS! WOOOOHOOO

;D ;D ;D ;D

Drum-Docta

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 07:37:50 PM »
um duh thats buddy rich when he was a kid lol jp he is raw though.

Offline pianoboi06

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 10:32:22 PM »
omg...dat dude is rawww....

Offline etdrum86

• LGM Member
  • MR.CHRIS DAVE @ NAMM
    • MY MYSPACE PAGE

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 02:27:11 AM »
i haven no idea who this kid is. i've seen this clip many times before but still dont know. man, he was playin that at seven.....i wish i could play that now!!! :o

Offline drummer_boi23

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 10:50:25 AM »
this drummer is nice for his age nice is not even the word hes amazing  but not to put anybody oranything down i think we shouldnt comparem gospel drummers lil lil nick smith to a secular drummer. when your a gospel drummer all the glory and honor goes to god
Strive to make it to the top practise makes perfect if you pray and practice God will lead

Offline sonofpaul

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 04:34:41 PM »
I should have read this thread when I saw it last week..sorry e-r..lol...yea..Jacob Armeen..I remember seeing a pbs special on him in 1996...He was in the 1996 DW brochure as a DW artist..He must be in his early or mid 20's now..don't know what happen to him..
Pages: [1]   Go Up