LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OK! Yall....... Here we GO!  (Read 1040 times)

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://facebook.com/SistersInSuccess

OK! Yall....... Here we GO!
« on: August 22, 2006, 08:40:57 PM »
OK.... Phew!!!

praize is DATING!... :o :o :o

Well talking about dating!

Well, talking about talking about dating!,

Well, talking about talking about talking about dating! ?/? ?/? ?/?

Confused and amused at the same time!

There is this man  I met at the ART FESTIVAL 2 days, after I started my job!

He knows where I work;  and has called me almost everyday for lunch I declined until last week!

We had lunch today at a restaurant called  "Afternoon Delight" (I'm scared of that)  The conversation was nice & friendly, but he kept pressing me for my home number!

Now, I KNOW I posted somewhere in this hall, where my criteria had changed! 

The thing about it is............. HE MEETS Most if not ALL THE OLD CRITERIA!

I may be too set in my ways, or just AFRAID to launch out into the deep!   I DON'T KNOW??

I gave  him my CELL number today!?? ?/? ?/? ?/?

......... what yall think???

Am I being too............ what?

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Re: OK! Yall....... Here we GO!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:56:42 PM »
Cell is cool, it says you are cautiously interested. And in this day and age, there's nothing wrong with being that way.

That should be about it for a good minute, though. Crawl, walk, run.  ;)

Oh, and ask him to go to church with you. (if you haven't already)  ;)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 09:17:04 PM »
Cell is cool, it says you are cautiously interested. And in this day and age, there's nothing wrong with being that way.

That should be about it for a good minute, though. Crawl, walk, run.  ;)

Oh, and ask him to go to church with you. (if you haven't already)  ;)

I was JUST about to sign off .... before I ANSWERED A  PM  :o

I told ::the guy::  I want to be established and proficient on my job, until then,  I'd prefer not to take calls at work!   or after 10:00 p.m.

He rang my phone @ 10:02  this evening ............"just to leave a message to say  Nice lunch ... love to do it again"  :o :o :o

NOW on the surface, all this SOUNDS GREAT!!!

And Sjon,  he's actually asked me to go to church WITH HIM!   I don't have a church home and he is an associate minister!

NOW THE DEJAVU  SCARY PART Is

... SO WAS  my last husband.... (and I DON'T want to confuse anybody)

I dunno, I really gotta pray about this... But I'll sho listen to what yall got to say!

I'm out.... pray I get rest in the Spirit! 

Lawd to hep!

Offline ReddGirl

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Keep on smiling!

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 09:17:59 PM »
Girl you are RIGHT to be so cautious. You know time always tells on you.  See how it goes and take it slow. Seems like he is really pursing ya!

B_XALTED

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 09:33:49 AM »
I am a youngin.... I feel like one right now atleast.

I would take it slow definetely. I always give guys my cell number because I dont want my boyfriend to answer my home fone, and then it gets ugly!

Kidding, the cell fone is really simple to manage the calls on. Besides, if he starts harrassing you on your cell, then you can go to your carrier and get the number changed the first time for free... (I know from experience)...

I am happy for you Praize. Keep the standard high.

My mommy always tells me, how you start the relationship sets the tone for the relationship, or was it the realtionship ends... arrrgggghhhh... nevermind... I obviously aint listening to her. LOL!!!

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 07:11:27 PM »
I am a youngin.... I feel like one right now atleast.

I would take it slow definetely. I always give guys my cell number because I dont want my boyfriend to answer my home fone, and then it gets ugly!

Kidding, the cell fone is really simple to manage the calls on. Besides, if he starts harrassing you on your cell, then you can go to your carrier and get the number changed the first time for free... (I know from experience)...

I am happy for you Praize. Keep the standard high.

My mommy always tells me, how you start the relationship sets the tone for the relationship, or was it the realtionship ends... arrrgggghhhh... nevermind... I obviously aint listening to her. LOL!!!

Changing my number is really not an option at this point!   It's tied to my business and I actually use it more than my landline, but my number is published so I don't want folk just DROPPIN BY!  If you feel me!

I've got a lot invested in the number and it's on advertisements that I run on a regular so again, that is not an option for me!

He's been good, THUS FAR and honored my requests, after I had to blast him for " breaking the praize rules".....

he acknowledged he was wrong.... again, kinda scary.....  I DON"T LIKE "YES MEN"! >:(

AND CONGRATULATIONS ON OVER 1000 POSTS!!! !   I JUST NOTICED!

I can't do a party just yet, I've got  a lot of reading to do tonight (for work) to prepare for a meeting on Sat.,  before I go to bed! 

Keys410

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 08:50:12 PM »
Hmmmm... It scareed you that he agreed with you?

Offline allonesound

• LGM Member
  • In God... *Im~So~AmAyZeN*

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 11:25:56 PM »
well its good to be cautious... i would be... maybe just start out as friends just lay it on the line what you are really looking for and let him know

**im glad you didnt answer your phone tho after you tole him not to call after 10:00, he was prob just seeing if you would answer....**

**im not the one to really be givin out stuff... but i want to hear the story lol!!!
To get something I've never had.... I have to do something I've never done. *Salvation will pay off*

Offline CJKeyboardPlaya

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 12:06:49 AM »
well go head auntie praize!!!

B_XALTED

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 10:26:20 AM »

AND CONGRATULATIONS ON OVER 1000 POSTS!!! !   I JUST NOTICED!

I didnt even notice... lol....

[size=03pt]Yeah right, thats why I PMed VT and asked when my party was gunna be.... LOL...[/size]

Keys410

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 05:30:24 PM »
Man he is good for calling. Most of the time I get the number and never call it once. I have remember this....****Mental Note: Call the woman after you get her number****

B_XALTED

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 05:31:31 PM »
Man he is good for calling. Most of the time I get the number and never call it once. I have remember this....****Mental Note: Call the woman after you get her number****

Telepathy works too you know...

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 08:39:37 PM »
Hmmmm... It scareed you that he agreed with you?

Yes SIR!!! Sho did!  I don't need to be bothered with ANY PERSON, for ANY REASON, who  AGREES with EVERYTHING I SAY! :-\ >:(

There is a lot lacking in character and integrity, if you don't have a backbone to disagree with someone.  Not to the point of  arguing, but being able to openly acknowledge differences of opinions!

I was/am scared, cuz he did what I asked him NOT to do, and when I checked him,  he quickly agreed he was wrong .... I'm like , what the ?/? ?/?

Either he deaf, or just wanted to press me ... either way, I HAVE to check the motives and keep God, first and foremost and be able to hear what HE's telling me about this person.

Folk are wondering why  I changed my avatar..... hmmm he just may be on this SITE!  LURKING!

Yup, this is STILL the internet, and I have to just believe with almost 90,000 gospel musicians (who are also associate pastors  :o ::) ALL OVER THE WORLD! ...............

................I gotta at believe,  ERE'BODY done at least HEARD of LGM!     Now,   if he's actually on here, or not I DON"T KNOW!

I haven't brought LGM up to him in conversation,  but it's just another way to protect myself!  If he saw my picture ..... well you know the rest.

This evening,  however, there is  ANOTHER issue!  :o :o :o

I called him LAST NIGHT, to tell him I wouldn't be able to go out (TONIGHT/FRIDAY)  because I'm preparing for a meeting on tomorrow, and I have to work 8 maybe more hours as we parallel and migrate to a new computer system.

Now here's the issue, we either park in the SAME PARKING STRUCTURE or he's stalking me!

....  He didn't know what kind of car I drove, but this evening when I left work, there was a NOTE ON MY WINDSHIELD ...... FROM HIM!

That's scary stuff!...... I called him when I was leaving the structure on my cell, and he said "I SAW YOU THIS MORNING WHEN YOU PULLED IN" .... I'm like hmmmm..

yes this is scary... and I"m glad I'm documenting.... cuz if I have to cut a N (word)..................

anyway, I don't think this is going to far!  I maybe over analyzing, and being paranoid!   He could have actually seen me pull into the structure!

This is a college town and although quite BIG at the same time very small!

But If yall don't hear from me in a while..... those that got my number CALL DA POLICE.... I'm joking.... yet,  VERY SERIOUS!  :-\

Offline ndel

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2006, 09:10:21 PM »
Keep us posted this is really interesting. ;D ;D ;D ;D 

T  A   K  E       I  T            S      L      O     W       

Keys410

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2006, 09:46:10 PM »
Yes SIR!!! Sho did!  I don't need to be bothered with ANY PERSON, for ANY REASON, who  AGREES with EVERYTHING I SAY! :-\ >:(

There is a lot lacking in character and integrity, if you don't have a backbone to disagree with someone.  Not to the point of  arguing, but being able to openly acknowledge differences of opinions!

I was/am scared, cuz he did what I asked him NOT to do, and when I checked him,  he quickly agreed he was wrong .... I'm like , what the ?/? ?/?

Either he deaf, or just wanted to press me ... either way, I HAVE to check the motives and keep God, first and foremost and be able to hear what HE's telling me about this person.

Folk are wondering why  I changed my avatar..... hmmm he just may be on this SITE!  LURKING!

Yup, this is STILL the internet, and I have to just believe with almost 90,000 gospel musicians (who are also associate pastors  :o ::) ALL OVER THE WORLD! ...............

................I gotta at believe,  ERE'BODY done at least HEARD of LGM!     Now,   if he's actually on here, or not I DON"T KNOW!

I haven't brought LGM up to him in conversation,  but it's just another way to protect myself!  If he saw my picture ..... well you know the rest.

This evening,  however, there is  ANOTHER issue!  :o :o :o

I called him LAST NIGHT, to tell him I wouldn't be able to go out (TONIGHT/FRIDAY)  because I'm preparing for a meeting on tomorrow, and I have to work 8 maybe more hours as we parallel and migrate to a new computer system.

Now here's the issue, we either park in the SAME PARKING STRUCTURE or he's stalking me!

....  He didn't know what kind of car I drove, but this evening when I left work, there was a NOTE ON MY WINDSHIELD ...... FROM HIM!

That's scary stuff!...... I called him when I was leaving the structure on my cell, and he said "I SAW YOU THIS MORNING WHEN YOU PULLED IN" .... I'm like hmmmm..

yes this is scary... and I"m glad I'm documenting.... cuz if I have to cut a N (word)..................

anyway, I don't think this is going to far!  I maybe over analyzing, and being paranoid!   He could have actually seen me pull into the structure!

This is a college town and although quite BIG at the same time very small!

But If yall don't hear from me in a while..... those that got my number CALL DA POLICE.... I'm joking.... yet,  VERY SERIOUS!  :-\

Praize I got my piece and he shall be still lol... Call me if ya need me I get trigger happy J/K lol

Telepathy works too you know...

I will try and remember that

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 10:05:06 PM »

Praize I got my piece and he shall be still lol... Call me if ya need me I get trigger happy J/K lol

I will try and remember that

You'z a CRAZY CRAZY, person  ;D ;D ;D   Glad you in my corner!  But we gone believe God, That won't be necessary!

Just keep me in your prayers!   CUZ I WILL CUT A ....

OK, I ma stop gotta work in the moanin!

Peace & MUCH Luv yall!  :-*

Offline GODSBUGZ

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 10:52:12 PM »
I'm a married woman and I thank God everyday.  Not bragging at all, just know that I'd never be searching in this day and age.

Even before I was saved, I didn't give out my number.  If I thought I was interested, I took their number which left me in the driver's seat on whether I would contact them.  If I didn't get a good sense of the person after prayer, I let it go.

Actually met my husband with me taking his number and letting him know that if I didn't feel the need or see/feel our progression, I would not be calling him.  But, it was said tactfully.

I was called everything but a Child of God, but also didn't waste a lot of time searching for myself when I really didn't know what God wanted for me at that time.

Just be careful, sis!  Crazy out there (I know, I work in a mental health crisis unit and no one truly knows what the "normal" person goes through mentally)! 

Rather keep prayin' for ya than not hear from ya again.  Know what I mean?

YES, I CAN SAVE THE WORLD!  My Voice is in My Pen!    Takin' out the Enemy, In Jesus' Name!!

Offline praizeHim

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 07:28:31 PM »
I'm a married woman and I thank God everyday.  Not bragging at all, just know that I'd never be searching in this day and age.

Even before I was saved, I didn't give out my number.  If I thought I was interested, I took their number which left me in the driver's seat on whether I would contact them.  If I didn't get a good sense of the person after prayer, I let it go.

Actually met my husband with me taking his number and letting him know that if I didn't feel the need or see/feel our progression, I would not be calling him.  But, it was said tactfully.

I was called everything but a Child of God, but also didn't waste a lot of time searching for myself when I really didn't know what God wanted for me at that time.

Just be careful, sis!  Crazy out there (I know, I work in a mental health crisis unit and no one truly knows what the "normal" person goes through mentally)! 

Rather keep prayin' for ya than not hear from ya again.  Know what I mean?

Thanks, and I appreciate what you've said!  I've been around the block A FEW TIMES, and if you read back a bit in the thread, I didn't offer anything to him.  He saw my pass at the ART FAIR, and all he needed was my name, and of course they transferred him to my DIRECT number right away!

I also said, I do NOT believe this is going to go much farther!  My job is demanding more of me, and  my time is really limited right now!  So ....... either he'll deal with it or I WILL!

I've not talked to him since yesterday, (FRIDAY)  and don't expect to, until things calm down at the work place!  Plus, I have a side hustle that I have to attend to so my plate is pretty full!

I"ve not answered his calls  'cuz I need to rest on tomorrow!  Don't need no extra pressure!  Next week with the migration of this system will be ENOUGH for me to handle!

Praize God,  you're a woman of honor, and God has rewarded you with YOUR husband.

God bless you both! :D

Keys410

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 10:43:39 PM »
Praize I tell you people just dont understand we be busy. I just fussed out cause I dont call enough. You have to read my post I put up in here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up