LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what's good fam  (Read 568 times)

Offline dekel86

• LGM Member
  • Yezzzzzir

what's good fam
« on: September 08, 2006, 04:57:37 AM »
I don't have any great clips to post or anything of that nature...I just want to let my cali fam and any others who are interested know that the knotts berry farm gospelfest is coming up on the 23rd of this month...I am blessed with the opportunity to be hittin for a couple of groups so I just thought I would let you all's know...also for my cali fam this saturday there is a concert in compton at the golf course...yes compton has a golf course...tickets are available at your local ticketmaster for very good prices and very good seats...for my fam that cant make it or do not live in cali...I will have a video camera in hand and you already know how it goes here on lgm....that's all cool cats...be blessed.....1...oh yea if you stay in los angeles or close to it..we sheddin tommorow so if you wanna chop it up wit me and my bass head crew (that's the squad, get it? bass head....whatever) get in my box it will be between 10am and 12pm until whenever....that's all folks 4real this time....Peace

Offline fretai03

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Fatso
    • My Youth

Re: what's good fam
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 12:33:34 PM »
Aye congrats with that gig at the golf course man...

Do what you do! God Bless...

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

Re: what's good fam
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 01:26:46 PM »
Sup man! ;D
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!
Pages: [1]   Go Up