LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: man oh man....nothin Important, just thought I'd share my day  (Read 536 times)

Offline dekel86

• LGM Member
  • Yezzzzzir

man oh man....nothin Important, just thought I'd share my day
« on: September 10, 2006, 04:05:27 AM »
Me and my buddy bought these concert tickets..At the last minute we wasn't gon go. We couldn't find anyone to give or sale the tickets to so we went. When we get there we see Jamal Spears...I know you guys already know this...but dude is a monster...He is hittin wit Brent jones and the T.P. Mobb and also on the Gideons Bands next album along with Aaron...I'm am glad that we couldn't find anyone to give them tickets to. There were other people there too, but Brent Jones shut it down....that concludes my announcements...

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

Re: man oh man....nothin Important, just thought I'd share my day
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 08:12:36 AM »
Me and my buddy bought these concert tickets..At the last minute we wasn't gon go. We couldn't find anyone to give or sale the tickets to so we went. When we get there we see Jamal Spears...I know you guys already know this...but dude is a monster...He is hittin wit Brent jones and the T.P. Mobb and also on the Gideons Bands next album along with Aaron...I'm am glad that we couldn't find anyone to give them tickets to. There were other people there too, but Brent Jones shut it down....that concludes my announcements...

Id like to see more from him, he was blazin in the clip I saw of him.
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline hendoo

• LGM Member

Re: man oh man....nothin Important, just thought I'd share my day
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 12:29:20 PM »
FOR THE RECORD JAMAL'S LAST NAME IS MOORE, NOT SPEARS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up