LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's Good LGM?  (Read 564 times)

rocketshells97

What's Good LGM?
« on: September 12, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »
Yo this is Stefon from Sacramento, CA just checkin up on my LGM family. I just wanted to say did anyone see how tastier John Blackwell's playing has become since he has been smackin with Justin Timberlake? I saw him twice last night on the Ellen Degeneres & David Letterman Show. He was holding down some nice distinct pocket and the sticktwirl added nice flare evrytime he smacked on the Sabian Evolutions.

Anyways, just wanted to say LGM keep doing what you do and dropping the knowledge. Good luck and GOD bless to all the DRUM OFF participants this year (remember to have fun and don't worry about "competition" remember we LEVITES are giving back to HIM what HE has graciously allowed us to use for such a SEASON & time as this).

SABIAN & JFUNKY you two are truly holding it down. Stay true for realz.

Holla at your boyee

Yo I may be in Hollywood, Fl in October on tour so I will definitely let ya'll know. Until then everyone have a blessed day and keep perfecting your gift(s).

IN HIM,

Stefon

AKA "Spider" (ooops sorry didn't mean to violate one of the previous topics about us folks having these nicknames [LOL])

JFunky

Re: What's Good LGM?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:57:32 AM »
...thanks Spider. ;) 

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Re: What's Good LGM?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 12:33:10 PM »
Thanks bruh! Back atcha...
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker
Pages: [1]   Go Up