LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great post from the Music Lounge  (Read 564 times)

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Great post from the Music Lounge
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:11:38 PM »
Guys and Gals,

I know that several of us here are going through a time of introspection. This thread (link below) by Dredakyst reminds us that this introspection/self-exmination should be a constant in our lives.

Read and enjoy. Post some comments here as well. Thanks for the thread Dredakyst!

http://www.learngospelmusic.com/forums/index.php/topic,33239.0.html

Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

Re: Great post from the Music Lounge
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 02:28:43 PM »
That right there was real talk big bro. Thanks for the post. It's also a post in the Land of Uncomfortability. Anytime you start to get into people's stuff they get defensive and repel the real message through humor and things of the sort. It's time for the saints to take an evaluation of themselves starting from the pulpit to the lobby (that's where folks are hangin out now during service. LOL).
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 11:30:10 PM »
That right there was real talk big bro. Thanks for the post. It's also a post in the Land of Uncomfortability. Anytime you start to get into people's stuff they get defensive and repel the real message through humor and things of the sort. It's time for the saints to take an evaluation of themselves starting from the pulpit to the lobby (that's where folks are hangin out now during service. LOL).

That is the truth.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline BEATBOXERZ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 12:02:18 AM »
AMEN...
Pages: [1]   Go Up