LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: native b4  (Read 807 times)

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

native b4
« on: November 15, 2006, 09:37:33 AM »
anybody using b4 hammond simulation? how easy?do you like it?

Offline mt_spiffy

• LGM Member
    • http://www.itsmyurls.com/dspiffy

Re: native b4
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »
I used to have it a few years ago, now I cant find the disk.
It sounds EXCELLENT but of course it has to be hooked up to your computer through MIDI.  So I dont see how it would be practical in church or on the road.  But excellent for at home, or a studio where you dont have room for the real thing.

Offline Mysteryman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Jamaican breakfast patty created by me. :)
    • http://www.geocities.com/mysterymman1

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 04:37:50 PM »
It sounds EXCELLENT but of course it has to be hooked up to your computer through MIDI.  So I dont see how it would be practical in church or on the road.  But excellent for at home, or a studio where you dont have room for the real thing.

If you have a quality laptop and a good controller that would be easy to travel will.
Vision without action is just day dreaming. I miss practicing.

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »
If you have a quality laptop and a good controller that would be easy to travel will.

I definitely use it all the time with my laptop with whatever keyboard I have since I have a usb midi cord. I been using the B4 programs for about 4 years now and I love it. Most of the churches here don't have organs so this comes in handy.  Actually my laptop is a sound module. I have right now B4 II, FM7, Hypersonic, Korg Trilogy, and my fav, Sampletank.
MERCY EN!!

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 11:12:08 PM »

you can use B4 with this....

its a hardware module that runs vst plugins...Native instruments, Spetrasonics, sampletank, etc..use it on the road live!!!

www.museresearch.com

Offline RMS2003

• LGM Member
    • YouTube Page

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 04:24:01 PM »
I've used both versions 1 and 2 and I guess I'll be the first to say, I wasn't very impressed...sort of. Chorale sounds good, and stopped rotors sounds realyl good to, but tremolo sounds awful IMHO. It's too wobly/pitchy and doesn't blend in very well in my experience. I don't like software based synths/sound modules. If it works for any of you, that's great, I just prefer having actual keyboards or sound modules.

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 07:32:05 PM »
hey wolfman-tell us more about receptor;have you used it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up