LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deliverance Ministry - part I  (Read 755 times)

AP Psalmist Jackson

Deliverance Ministry - part I
« on: October 08, 2006, 12:31:03 AM »
I want to give all glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ for this opportunity to share His Holy Word (John 1:14). 

Since this is a music forum/site, I will be sharing from the Prophetic Psalmist-Minstrel.  This is only a deliverance ministry "primer."  Not the definitive guide or book on how to go about true deliverance ministry.  Only the Lord Jesus Christ can teach you that.

First, there IS deliverance by pure, Holy and anointed music through some one living a Holy lifestyle:

1 Samuel 16:23  And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

To some degree, I am speaking about sexual sins/strongholds but this message pertains to deliverance ministry on any sins/strongholds.  Basically, if anyone does NOT have Christ they are  demonic (Romans 8:9).  There is NOT purgatory or half way marks.  Jesus Christ taught the disciples and now teaches us that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we do for Him MUST be motivated by His love, faith and led by the Spirit of God:

1 Corinthians 13:1-3  Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.  { really ALL of I Corinthians 13 }

Galatians 5:6  For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Galatians 5:25  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Romans 14:23  And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

WE should NOT try to cast demons out of people unless we're led of the Holy Spirit or God has given us authority over those demons.  If we don't this happens:

Acts 19:13-16  Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth. And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye? And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

The name of Jesus DOES have power:

Matthew 7:21-23  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Acts 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

This ends this "primer" and introduction of deliverance ministry.  May there be blessing upon the hearers and doers of God's Holy Word this day.

Be Blessed!

Offline apostoliczak

• LGM Member
  • not everyone can be a music major...
    • Ars Long, Vita Brevis

Re: Deliverance Ministry - part I
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 10:19:02 PM »
praise the lord! i believe you!
i'm lost in music and i hope no one ever finds me...
Pages: [1]   Go Up