LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks LGM  (Read 432 times)

Offline cogicguy

• LGM Member

Thanks LGM
« on: October 08, 2006, 11:38:50 PM »
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone of this site. This site has truely been a blessing. I have gotten help on about 90% of my questions and problems. I have been playing bass a little over a year, and for about 9 months out of that first year I been on this site.  :oGod is good, :o because I woke up one sunday morning and got online and typed gospel bass in goggle and I came across this site. And I have learn so much from people helping to listening to people experinces.  ;D Dont worry I'm not going anywhere, I just wanted to take some time and say THANK YOU everyone. ;D
No weapon formed against me shall prosper

Offline ddwilkins

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My Arsenal!!!!
    • D'Wayne's Spot

Re: Thanks LGM
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 11:41:48 PM »
you are welcome ;D
Keep God first and he'll do the rest!!!

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 12:03:54 AM »
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Godsbassman

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 08:08:08 AM »
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone of this site. This site has truely been a blessing. I have gotten help on about 90% of my questions and problems. I have been playing bass a little over a year, and for about 9 months out of that first year I been on this site.  :oGod is good, :o because I woke up one sunday morning and got online and typed gospel bass in goggle and I came across this site. And I have learn so much from people helping to listening to people experinces.  ;D Dont worry I'm not going anywhere, I just wanted to take some time and say THANK YOU everyone. ;D
Anytime,do not forget everything that you've learn and will learn are just pieces of the the Puzzle to find yourself.
You may not get it at first, but do not lose faith and focus.
Then oneday, you will have all the pieces you need. All you need to do them is put the pieces together and then you will be a Champion for God
  Because Singing and giving  Praise to our father is one of our main job
Pages: [1]   Go Up