LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELLO IM JERARD SNELL ANY QUESTIONS / ADVICE ON DRUMS... FEEL FREE  (Read 7996 times)

j_kay

Re: HELLO IM JERARD SNELL ANY QUESTIONS / ADVICE ON DRUMS... FEEL FREE
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 06:57:18 PM »

"The" Furious Styles from Boys-N-The-Hood???    ;D

Offline Drum7

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 09:38:54 PM »
welcome to the LGM fam
If HE brings you to it, HE'll bring you through it

robdown

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 10:54:28 PM »
BBD, you're a nut! lol...

welcome brothas.

Offline JERARD SNELL

• LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 01:19:51 AM »

lol yo that was too funny yo. but too answer you ladies and gents questions. 1. yes this is the real Jerard mrpocket snell //// 2. and no i was  never around J lo in any disrespectful manner. and i never played for her live. at the time  i think sonny emory was working on her  tour. im sure shes a wonderful  person  in person and i would like to meet her one day if god allows it !! now truth !!! i did   GETthe oppertunity to work on one of her tunes entitled ( get right) there were other  mixes too that tune, pop radio edit ,  hip hop radio edit ( collabo with  rapper fabulous) and the  club/house roots remix edit version remixed by(  louie vega). which is also an honor to work with. that day was truly blessed by the man upstairs...... G.O.D . (meaning) actully i was working on another tune then the fed ex man walked in with her joint. 5mins later i was asked to put a drum concept on the tune. they loved it   and thats all that mattered ..so im a believer of being in the right place at the right time!!!! and it was a honor and privldge to be asked to be on it!!! and any body elses music........... basically its about getting  the job and getting it done. im just glad god gave me the oppertunity ya know........ hope i answered  all of your questions .  ok. im out and thanks for the replys people... halla
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up