LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You Are Still Single Because You Are Not Crazy  (Read 569 times)

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

You Are Still Single Because You Are Not Crazy
« on: October 02, 2006, 11:02:51 AM »
That is going to be the title of a message I'll preach one day . . .

From the conversations among many saved singles; from the traffic on the relationships board (which is sometimes dangerous, by the way . . . with all the carnal, bad advice being posted in public, I'd hate to see the pm's) and from the packed Sinlge's Conferences all over America . . . many folks seem to be wondering why they are still single. Why aren't they married?

I was walking to the gym this morning when the Holy Ghost impressed on me that many sinlges are still sinlge because they are not crazy.

Yes, that is right. The single sisters are not so crazy as to emotionally and financially support a full grown man just so she can fell like "she got somebody." She might be single, but she ain't crazy.

Yes, that is right. The single brothers are not so crazy as to be broke and disrespected in their own homes by someone who obviously doesn't love or respect them just so they can say "they got somebody." No thank you. He might be single, but he ain't crazy.

Did we skip over the parts in Scripture where it says that in the last days darkness would become gross darkness? That people would be lovers of themselves, prideful, disobedient to parents? That men's hearts would fail them because of fear? That people would not listen to sound doctrine, but with itching ears would heap to themselves teachers that tell them what they want to hear? What made us think that all of that wouldn't affect the homes? The single population?

It seems that fornication isn't even a sin anymore, it is a mistake.  ::) A character flaw, something that people have to "work on." So many young people are wondering why should they save themselves for another who probably isn't going to save themselves for them! talking about having a man at seventeen . . . and sometimes younger! Sexually active boys at fifteen!

And let's not talk about the adults . . . so many just seem to act like living right is so plain impossible why even try? Just go ahead and get married. You both might be crazy, but repenting and letting GOD renew the mind is simply out of the question. And the pastor won't leave you alone, so . . . . it is just so much easier to marry someone, even if they are crazy. In such a state of confusion, some people are actually decieved enough to think that two crazy people are compatible! But they are not compatible . . . they are just both crazy! Once both of them get under the same roof, it becomes a three-ring circus with Sunday services just being a show so others won't think less of them.

Let me tell you something; singles. Walls don't talk. You might think you see Bro Such and Such and Sis So and So and they just got married last year and they have a home and a dog, but you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. GOD has delivered several people who got married when both of them were crazy, and they almost raised some crazy kids.

So why are you still by yourself? Why does it seem that no one will even speak to you? Becuase the LORD has need of you, that is why! Because you are not crazy, that is why!  ;)

Remember the donkey's colt? Jesus had it set aside for HIM to use . . . so no one else could touch it. When Jesus was ready to come into Jerusalem as KING of KINGS, HE sent for the colt. HE said, "If any man ask you why, just say The LORD has need of it."

And that is all you have to say when GOD sets you up. You don't have to explain why you are single, or who you marry, or how many kids you have, or how GOD is going to use you. You won't have to explain your anointing, wait while other people read your spiritual resume or guage the anointing on your music. When Jesus releases you, you don't have to explain yourself! The LORD has need of you . . . . you're not crazy enough to let just anyone touch you . . . that is why you are still single.

Be Blessed!   
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline flojo4jc

• LGM Member

Re: You Are Still Single Because You Are Not Crazy
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 01:57:13 PM »
All I can say is *WOW*.  What a blessing! Thanks Bboy  :)
Psalm 27:4 One thing that I desire...

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 03:30:10 PM »
 :o :) WOW,
I consider this confirmation.  I have been in one of my "I want to get married, tired of being single" moods, and I just telling a friend of mine last night and another one this morning, "I AM SICK OF BEING SINGLE AND ALONE".  WOW is all I can say.  ;)
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 11:20:50 PM »
You know that 99% of the people on this site is loco from the cabeza! So I don't know what your talking about! :D
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 06:42:59 AM »
Wow Bboy. :D
:)

Offline Soul_Flower

• LGM Member
  • Sweet As A Rose!!

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 11:17:07 AM »
AMEN, AMEN and AMEN AGAIN BBOY!!  :D  You always speak a word to my spirit just at the right time. Thank you for that word.  Thank God for using you to deliver that word.  I needed to read that.  I'm like KeptbyJesus.............I been in that "I'm tired of being alone mode" too.  You just made me feel a whole lot better. Whew!!  God Bless You Bboy.

Smooches!!  :-*
If you take the time to smell the roses,
life will be much more sweeter.  Smooches!!

uniquepraise

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 09:37:05 AM »
As a former single woman I can agree.  Society trys to put that on you that you are crazy for not having a man.  Who wants to have one partner just to have one.  I wanted to be connected with the man that is not afraid of my ministry and who I am but is there to support and uplift....and by GOD it happened! thank ya! Praise break  ;D

Nakia518

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 10:09:14 AM »
<throwing the Hallelujah towel at You>

You Betta PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D ;) ;D ;D

Offline Furious Styles

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 09:42:33 AM »
Yo B that was tight...
Ignorance is Bliss

Offline childofgod4u

• LGM Member
  • Will Ur h3@Rt N sOuL s@Y yEs!!!!

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 09:25:57 PM »
Aye..that is sommething all of us should think about everythim when we r in these relationships....thanks B
*Princess of Praize*
Pages: [1]   Go Up