LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sexual Sins  (Read 928 times)

AP Psalmist Jackson

Sexual Sins
« on: October 07, 2006, 06:19:25 PM »
It is written:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10   Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:19-21  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

I've read through the threads about homosexuality but there's a WHOLE LOT MORE sins that go along with that.  Their all sexual sins.  The purpose of this post is to no open a debate about this and "our opinion" but rather to share from God's Word (not our own interpretation of it).  Bottom line, if you truly desire to go to God's Heaven, then you're going to repent/confess and get right with the Lord God.  The Word of God is very clear in just the above scriptures that people who practice sin will NOT inherit the kingdom of God.

May there be blessings to those that hear and do God's Holy Word.

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

Re: Sexual Sins
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 06:30:53 PM »
playing  a Eb minor 7 over Ab root for that one..

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

Re: Sexual Sins
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 06:51:33 PM »
You should have posted this in the Relationships forum.
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)
Pages: [1]   Go Up