LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The High Calling - part II  (Read 808 times)

AP Psalmist Jackson

The High Calling - part II
« on: October 08, 2006, 03:01:55 PM »
Last time we briefly talked about the high calling.  What I want to introduce now is about the Seer.  This is still part of the high calling.  Apostolic AND Prophetic authority IS above the devil but still subject to God:

Luke 10:19-20  Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Ephesians 1:21  Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Colossians 2:10  And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Since we're talking about Holy music in this place, then the things that I'm sharing are Holy.

It is written:

1 Samuel 9:9  (Beforetime in Israel, when a man went to enquire of God, thus he spake, Come, and let us go to the seer: for he that is now called a Prophet was beforetime called a Seer.)

Some of you desire to know what's going on in the spiritual realm ABOVE your congregation, home, studio, community or where ever.  If you desire to know (see) what it is, ask God for the anointing, gifting, calling, mantle and spirit of the Prophetic Seer in Jesus name.  Ask Him to open your spiritual eyes and give you understanding of what He's showing you.  However, beware that the wicked one will try and pervert that gift/calling and ability in you by giving you false dreams/visions and revelation.  For this cause, submit EVERYTHING you receive in your spirit BACK to the Father and only what the Father gives you back you can know it's of Him.

To know what's going on in your congregation, ask the Father to show it to you in a dream/vision or just to tell you.  He DOES talk to us (Jeremiah 33:1-3 + Ezekiel 8).  Spirit reproduces Spirit, so does spirit after spirit and flesh after flesh.  Mixing flesh with Spirit is mixing the holy with the profane is strictly forbidden:

Leviticus 18:21  And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Matthew 7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

As the Lord Jesus Christ leads, I will share more of this with you all. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up