LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Calling my name by hezikiah walker Please help me  (Read 2336 times)

Offline gospel4lfe

• LGM Member

Calling my name by hezikiah walker Please help me
« on: July 27, 2003, 06:24:57 PM »
If anyone can make calling my name By Hezikiak Walker easy for me to understand Please eamil me at weakling54@yahoo.com or talk to me on aol at hops2nice4ya please help i dont understand whe it has  BbEbG  Can some one please explain that to me it is confusing it would be great thanks alot o and by the way I write my own music so if any one has any lyrics or poems they want music to just let me know ight PCCCCCCCCCCCCCC  

GODBLESS :lol:

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 09:44:40 PM »
Are you saying that you cannot read music, but you can write it? That's the first that I've ever heard that. Anyway, if you can understand what a chord is, and how to make chords, then you should understand the "BbEbG"s. That just simply tells you what to play, in other words, what keys make up each chord. Some write it like that, others write it as the chord name, for that one it'd be "Eb", since it's an Eb major chord.

If this is your area of ignorance, then you'll probably want to go to www.looknohands.com and study the scales and chord construction there. This will help you with the above. If you're not ignorant in that area, then maybe you just worded your post incorrectly, or need more theory help.

Hope this helps....

Offline gospel4lfe

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 10:29:36 PM »
thanks dog! i wanna thank u
Pages: [1]   Go Up