LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Organists get into a fight in Chicago DURING service!  (Read 19736 times)

music911

Re: 2 Organists get into a fight in Chicago DURING service!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »
Because saved folk never fight at all???

I guess nobody knows in this case, b/c we don't know whether they were saved or not.... but if they were that don't mean they not human, and wouldn't fight...

Offline Dies Irie

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 06:52:01 PM »
Human or not, Salvation that brings about conversion means that "All things have become new".  So the responses and reactions of the supposedly "old Nature" should be overcome by the "New Creature" which after God is created in righteousness and True Holiness.  The new creature is not human. He is Spirit, no longer governed by the lusts and emotions of the flesh.  Those boys in the Spirit would have been sat down in my church and the choir would have sang acapella if there wasn't another availeable musician in the house. In The Love of Christ and consideration of His Body. Love Dies Irie!!! :o

Offline SupremeSaltine

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 07:16:17 PM »
I wanna see the video.   ;D

Offline Loopy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://www.myspace.com/mr_engram

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 07:20:01 PM »

And I totally agree with ya'll.  the rest of the program would have been acapoco and they would no longer be musicians at my church.  No musician is needed that bad!  We must remind ourselves this.

AMEN, sister!!! This only happens because churches have put "talented" people, especially musicians and singers, on such a pedestal that there is absolutely NO accountability for their actions! They should NOT have been allowed back in service and should have been suspended or expelled from BOTH churches!

It's not that any of us don't have faults, but to outright disrespect and disrupt the very SERVICE in the very HOUSE OF GOD?? That's too much right there.
Romans 1:16

Offline Bronzee

• LGM Member
  • I'm a praiser!!
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/bronzeey1

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 12:06:56 AM »
Excuse me.. but, musicians, or fighting musiicans aren't nobody special when is comes to God, and the church. I don't care how annointed or talented they are. they wouldn't have been allowed to come up and play again until they apolize to the church and {forgiverness, repent, or I'm sorry}.  They need to be fill with the Holy Ghost.  Thats whats wrong now with some churches they let..devil in the service have there way. The unclean spirits can't get alone with the other unclean spirit and bring..a file spirits up in the church and belive it or not it rub off on other peoples. Then u wonder why there is a fighting spirits in the church..cause its people like that that bring stuff in a church and keep the mess going. Someitmes pastors are so afraid they won't make without certain people If people receive  Holy Ghost u won't have this probllem. Let the musician get angry and leave...they need to hear the truth.

Offline dyronjackson

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • D Train

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 12:12:53 AM »
IF PASTORS AND WIVES,ND OTHER WIVES OR LADIES, DEACONS AND MEMBERS CAN FIGHT WHT NOT MUSICIANS. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!! I CANNOT SAY THAT I AM SURPRISED AND IT'S A CRYING SHAME THAT SAVED FOLK CAN ACT UNSAVED AT THE DROP OF A DIME. I GUESS THAT IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF LYING DOWN ONE'S RELIGION.

Be Blessed

Keys410

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 12:35:21 AM »
What trips me out is that they were saying MF this and MF that in the house of God. To me this church is a prime example of a commercial church. It's not what God wants but what the people want.

Offline sayyes

• LGM Member
  • Things are gonna work out for sure..

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 01:32:19 AM »
What trips me out is that they were saying MF this and MF that in the house of God. To me this church is a prime example of a commercial church. It's not what God wants but what the people want.

i know thats right sum of these churches let nething go on as long as service goes as "PLANNED" then everything is fine no matter wat the ppl are doin as long as weah have a "good ol time" it makes meah sick to think that we no longer let the Holy Ghost have his way but weah just want to have a "good ol time"........and yes if youre really saved you shouldnt be fightin now if youre just claimin salvation then welllllll....this is wat you get
And I Want You To Say Well Done....

Offline B3Wannabe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 02:38:09 AM »
Just because one gets saved doesn't mean ALL things are new RIGHT AWAY!..even Paul said he had to die daily. It's the responsibility of the leaders, though, to correct these types of issues.

New Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church

Offline karlisa

• LGM Member

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 08:41:56 AM »
I dont care who you are and how well you play, under my leadership if you are not saved and holyghost filed, you will not be allowed to play under my direction.  Are churches and music ministries have become to worldly.  Thats what happens when you let the world in your church departments. They need to be saved.

Offline Bronzee

• LGM Member
  • I'm a praiser!!
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/bronzeey1

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »
Just because one gets saved doesn't mean ALL things are new RIGHT AWAY!..even Paul said he had to die daily. It's the responsibility of the leaders, though, to correct these types of issues.

New Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church

u r right to b3, this is why i said..one should say iam sorry, apoligize, or repent..in other words be sorry for what actions you have done..this is for Holy Ghost filled people to. We all make mistakes,,I have been save over 20 yrs and I want tell u that I have never did things that I should have..but, being fill with the Holy Ghost,,the comforter will tell u when u r wrong and have done wrong..its up to the person to be sorry and really mean it and not let this happen again..if its just a weakness of fighting of which i had before I got saved..i would fast and pray for God to deliver me from it. As for there vocab..those are unless words {cussing} that do not partake of holiness. We should shun from profanity and babbleing with our words. This is a poor choice of words to use in the house of God or evern outside the walls of the church..the church should be in our hearts DAEILY.,, NOT just when we come into Gods presence {the church}. to fellowship.

No doubt, these musiicans probably acted fast and swift without thinking or didn't allow the Lord to speak to there hearts, they listen to the enemy in this case.

In closing we should always love our brothers and sisters and help them alone the way and tell them the truth ..weather they want to hear it or not. This is so a people can grow in the lord. As a stronger brother or sister to pray for you in this area and you pray for deliverance in this area of your life.  There is no respector of person with God. We all have sinned and come short of the glory of God...including myself.
When a child of God is making mistakes we should always have a heart to forgive, say and mean that we are sorry for the wrong doing. Get up and try it again.  This is what make us become a person for God..we are growing in the Lord..and God is pleased with us. Be blessed.

Offline Churchgirl

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • In your storm, look for the rainbow!
    • Paulean Ministries!

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 03:08:16 PM »
God is not the author of confusion.  The Holyghost doesn't act unseemly but is a gentlemen.  Let's call it what it is...Some things should not be named amongst us once we become Christians (to be like Christ).  We are drawn away from our own lust.  As far as questioning someone's salvation, Jesus said you shall know them by their fruit.  Jesus said by this will men know that you are my disciples when you have love for one another. True conversion is turning your whole heart fully towards God which brings about a change.  We are accountable for our own actions and we are without excuse.  All we can do at this point is to pray for the 2 brothers. Yes, they should have received an open rebuke so that others who heard it would be in fear that they wouldn't try to do the same thing.  People have lost the fear of God.  I believe that there is going to come a time where people will begin to drop dead in the house of God because of their evil ways.  The Bible tells us that judgement begins in the house of God and if we the righteous scarcley make it in then there is no hope for the sinner man.  We too can miss it if we are not careful.  Our righteousness are as filthy rags.   We must restore such ones in the spirit of meekness lest we fall into the same temptation.  We are living in the last days and the Bible tells us that perilous times woud come.  The house of God is suppose to be a safe haven where we as brothers and sisters are to come together in the spirit of unity and love.  It's time to get in God's face and stay in his presence.  Let God arise and the enemy will be scattered.  God is calling for the remnant, they that will obey, those who have character and integrity.  In the book of Revelation the Bible lets us to know as the sand is on the seashore that's how many souls will be lost.  Lord prepare us to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true is my prayer. 

Grace and peace,
Evangelist Aleechea Pitts
Evangelist Aleechea Pitts

Offline ciechia

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »
I was LOL, but truth be told, I agree with the brother and sister that No musician is needed that bad!  The need for musicians is overwhelming and many ministries will take the first available without seeking the Lord!  As musicians, our worship should be for real and that goes from the church pulpit to the door and ceiling to the door. :D

Offline BLAZING_CHORDZ782

• LGM Member

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 03:37:38 PM »
Mad Funny.....I would have loved to have seen that one.... :D

thesuccessor

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2006, 09:05:49 PM »
That is a shame, never seen nothing like it

music911

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2006, 09:42:08 PM »
IF PASTORS AND WIVES,ND OTHER WIVES OR LADIES, DEACONS AND MEMBERS CAN FIGHT WHT NOT MUSICIANS. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!! I CANNOT SAY THAT I AM SURPRISED AND IT'S A CRYING SHAME THAT SAVED FOLK CAN ACT UNSAVED AT THE DROP OF A DIME. I GUESS THAT IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF LYING DOWN ONE'S RELIGION.

I think the problem here is that most people believe just because u saved, u on the same leve with everyone else.  I tell people all the time "yeah im saved, but God aint through wit me yet", which for me means that sometimes, im really going through and i know this is when im supposed to pray the most, but everyone has a breaking point.... U never know what people are going through, especially when u saved, and if god aint through with me, that means im saved, however im not fully transformed to "turn the other cheek...Let's not jump to conclusions, how many of u would turn the other cheek if u just up and got punched or slapped in church?"  Imma be real,  the only way i would possibly fight in God's house is if i am to my "breaking point"

Offline mr_c32005

• LGM Member
    • www.nazarethpress.info

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 07:06:46 PM »
Excuse me.. but, musicians, or fighting musiicans aren't nobody special when is comes to God, and the church. I don't care how annointed or talented they are. they wouldn't have been allowed to come up and play again until they apolize to the church and {forgiverness, repent, or I'm sorry}.  They need to be fill with the Holy Ghost.  Thats whats wrong now with some churches they let..devil in the service have there way. The unclean spirits can't get alone with the other unclean spirit and bring..a file spirits up in the church and belive it or not it rub off on other peoples. Then u wonder why there is a fighting spirits in the church..cause its people like that that bring stuff in a church and keep the mess going. Someitmes pastors are so afraid they won't make without certain people If people receive  Holy Ghost u won't have this probllem. Let the musician get angry and leave...they need to hear the truth.

I agree with this 100%.. There should have been an apology to the God,  Pastor, and  The Church before there were aloud to touch another instrument.. Thats just my opinion
Hebrews 11:1.
God Bless You..
http://www.myspace.com/c3killa

Offline certify

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 08:26:57 PM »
I agree with this 100%.. There should have been an apology to the God,  Pastor, and  The Church before there were aloud to touch another instrument.. Thats just my opinion

ditto
We all sin, we falter, but God forgives.

Offline ferrente

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Lord Can Do All Things!

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 11:25:38 PM »
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust in the Lord and do good so shalt thou dwell in the land and verily thou shalt be fed.

Offline Apostolictonio

• LGM Member

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 11:37:01 PM »
you can't be serious...I wanna see the video.   
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up