LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drummer/Bassist Needed In Atlanta  (Read 373 times)

Offline musicguyla

• LGM Member

Drummer/Bassist Needed In Atlanta
« on: October 11, 2006, 11:07:38 AM »
Drummer and Bass player needed for the Sharon Community Church in Atlanta. We are a up and growing church in the Atlanta area. We're apart of the United Methodist Congregation. Looking for musicians that are serious about their craft and who are humble and faithful. You don't have to be the best out there, just be a willing servant and ready to join a great team. Serious replies only. May God continue to bless the faithful as well as the willing.

Offline shenellc

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • PRAISE THE LORD SAINTS AND WELCOME TO MY PAGE
    • my blackplanet page

Re: Drummer/Bassist Needed In Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 07:30:01 PM »
hello how are you i  play drums i am an excellent female drummer, i just moved out here from connecticut, i live in the downtown area i mean if you would like for me to audition for you or meet up with you somewhere so you can hear me have someone play key's and i'll show you what i got on set, my name is shenell i've been playing drums for 8 years i have a sax back home in connecticut i've been playing for 11 years and piano for 5 years so i mean i am very experienced. my God father has a church out in lawrenceville and he can tell you how Good i am his name is Apostle Richard E. Youngblood.. i mean if you interested in hearing me play then hit me back with a note and we can exchange numbers my work schedule is wednesday through sunday from 3 to 11 monday and tuesday's off.. God Bless..

Offline ferrente

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Lord Can Do All Things!

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 11:10:51 PM »
Welcome to LGM  shenellc
Trust in the Lord and do good so shalt thou dwell in the land and verily thou shalt be fed.

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 10:18:52 AM »
Welcome to the LGM family "shenellc"......Be Blessed.

PianoWiz...
Pages: [1]   Go Up