LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help!!!  (Read 743 times)

Offline ministerkibler

• LGM Member

Help!!!
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:09:49 PM »
Im looking for a website or a spcific cd I can buy with Chior and Praise music on it. Just the instrumentals. We have a growing ministry but we dont yet have the musicians we need to help us with our Praise and Worship service and our chior music. Our Pastor is a great drummer but He is the Pastor. Someone please help. Maby one of you can play selected songs and send them to me and our ministry will pay you. I dont know, Please help!

Love.
Because of His Mercy!

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

Re: Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 09:40:15 AM »
My friends church orders tracks from a company that specializes in this.  It took some adjustment, but it's working well for them.  I'll have to remember to get the name from her and I'll post it for you.

Offline ministerkibler

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 03:56:00 PM »
Thank you Sis. that will be of great help and a great blessing.
Because of His Mercy!

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 07:56:52 PM »
Sorry, I keep forgetting to get the name.  I'll try to remember to ask her tomorrow.

Offline MinAJ

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 05:58:26 PM »
My friends church orders tracks from a company that specializes in this.  It took some adjustment, but it's working well for them.  I'll have to remember to get the name from her and I'll post it for you.

My cousin uses tracks for his praise and worship also.  When I first heard it I was like Huh? Trust me, as we started singing we were into it so hard you would've swore we had a live band.  He gets his from the Salty Fisherman Bible Book store.  If you don't have that try a bible book store.  Sorry I don't know of any websites.
Now unto him who is able...
Pages: [1]   Go Up