Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free  (Read 1090 times)

Offline ndel

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Free
« on: September 10, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »

Is there any site where you can download  free gospel  songs.  Like Napster used to be. I mean is there any one where money is not involved even if it's only a nominal amount.  I mean absolutely free, nada, zilch? 

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

Re: Free
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 09:04:26 PM »
People have tried to post, however seeing that it is illegal to obtain songs without paying....we don't post on the site :)

www.riaa.com for reasons why...
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline Steelpulz

• LGM Member
    • gospelbassmusic

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 01:49:12 AM »
It's not free but you can download songs for $.99 at itunes and at rhapsody .com. If you register at Rhapsody.com you can listen to twenty-five songs per month (or one song 25 times for that matter) for free. You just can't burn the songs onto a cd if you don't pay.
Conklin GTBD-7, Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0, Glasstone Lil G2, Holy Bible

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 10:10:37 AM »
Or use Walmart download which is cheaper for 88 cents a song (plus tax). I've used it many times and it's good, just make sure you burn the song onto a cd beofre 90 days or the song will be deleted. You have to purchase a music download card with the amount you want on it at your local Walmart.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 10:33:30 AM »
Or use Walmart download which is cheaper for 88 cents a song (plus tax). I've used it many times and it's good, just make sure you burn the song onto a cd beofre 90 days or the song will be deleted. You have to purchase a music download card with the amount you want on it at your local Walmart.

I believe they have changed up the system a little bit.  I  bought a track for my friend's wedding last week that I did not own.

1) There was no tax on the $.88
2)  It said that the license that I had on it was permanent
3)  I bought it straight online without having to step into the store.

Walmart.com seems like the way to go! :)
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline Long Fingers

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 10:50:36 AM »
Wow they have changed! Because it was a hassle to purchase the music download card, most of the workers there, didn't know what I was talking about when I was trying to locate the card. Plus no more tax, that's great! Thanks for the update Mr. Always-In-The-Know!  ;)

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 11:56:38 PM »
I believe they have changed up the system a little bit.  I  bought a track for my friend's wedding last week that I did not own.

1) There was no tax on the $.88
2)  It said that the license that I had on it was permanent
3)  I bought it straight online without having to step into the store.

Walmart.com seems like the way to go! :)
I may try that

Offline georgiakentucky

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 11:11:41 PM »
have you tried bearshare

Offline Mysteryman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Jamaican breakfast patty created by me. :)
    • http://www.geocities.com/mysterymman1

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 11:16:13 PM »
Beware of these free music sites. People hide things in files. They create back doors to your computer. This means they can be storing material on your computer or they can spread spyware this way. Everybody got pop up blockers and everything else on their computers and still have problems. Partly because they visit site with any and everything on there. If your computer starts slowing down and acting up you will know why.
Vision without action is just day dreaming. I miss practicing.

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 01:46:08 PM »
Beware of these free music sites. People hide things in files. They create back doors to your computer. This means they can be storing material on your computer or they can spread spyware this way. Everybody got pop up blockers and everything else on their computers and still have problems. Partly because they visit site with any and everything on there. If your computer starts slowing down and acting up you will know why.

Exactly.  Just because you are downloading the song for free doesn't mean you aren't paying for it in the longrun.
Pages: [1]   Go Up