LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do yo do?  (Read 827 times)

Offline Anointed4pw

• LGM Member

What do yo do?
« on: October 20, 2006, 02:24:06 PM »
whuts up everybody,

I have a question ,What do you do when you know God has a strong Anointing over your life but you seen to many
 so called ministers being hypocrites and your focus is on what you seen and experienced being someone who grew
 up and church all there life and know the word of God?

Offline sporty_43607

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: What do yo do?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 04:15:33 PM »
First of all, Welcome to LGM!

Secondly, you need to change your focus!  If you know that there is a "strong annointing" over your life, why focus on the doings of hypocrites?  If anything, you should use those experiences to know what NOT to do.  If you hear God's voice and know His word then that's what you should be walking in - the obedience of His voice/word!

I have seen and experienced many things as well being a 'lifer' in the church.  But my goal is to be a God pleaser and not a man pleaser.  Take your focus off of others shortcomings and walk in the will of God.

Just MHO
I Can Do All Things Through Christ

Offline Anointed4pw

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 04:20:11 PM »
thank you for welcoming me,

I also thank you for your response. right now I do need to focus on God , . Good bless you and keep me in yourr prayers...

Offline therealben

• LGM Member
  • Purple symbolizes royalty. I am a KING says Jesus

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 09:58:10 PM »
I agree what is said about being focused on Christ. The devil uses hypocrites to cripple the church of God. These people are undecisive in whether they want to live for God or be out with the devil. You can not have it both ways...

Other times some hypocrites are not aware that they being hypocritcal, because they allow the devil to use them. If you have the anoiting upon you and able to recognize that, you are able to break that spirit from off that person...When the Lord anoints you, he gives authority over evil spirits.. Hypocrisy is a spirit. Therefore it must be cast out.

Sometimes hypocrites are envious. "Do you want me to release to you the king of the Jews?" asked Pilate, knowing it was out of envy that the chief priests had handed Jesus over to him.(Mark 15:9-10)The chief priests were envious and delivered Jesus because of envy. Again this goes back to the devil using them. So when you have a higher anointing and they see this they become jealous and intimidated and it causes them to do things they should not do in order to keep a person from stepping in "my territory".

Also lead an exampled life. God is looking for a person of faith, who totally submits to him. who is willing to be bold and allow him to establish his kingdom in the person's life. If the hypocrite wants to truly be right with God. they will see they kingdom of God on you and repent and change.

So to answer the question..If God has given you a vision. You go with what God has given you.  Bind and destroy the spirit of tradition (growing up in church and knowing bible). Bind and destroy the spirit hindering you and that person (if he or she wants to be in the right position with God) from moving forward in the purpose God has for you all. Take the life of Jesus and realize that you are God's light.. And that you must shine no matter what. If the person is in darkness, you carry the light to guide that person's path. So yes focus and submit to the Lord and excersise the anointing and authority he has given to you.  But take time to be a guide also.

Offline Anointed4pw

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 09:56:59 AM »
Thank you that is sooooo true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up