LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BAY BAY Kids In Church  (Read 1969 times)

Offline ndel

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

BAY BAY Kids In Church
« on: August 22, 2006, 07:57:21 PM »
Some people have their kids under good control.   ;D   And then there are the other kids that take over the church >:(  I/m talking about the ones who are all over the church.   When service is over they run right to the instruments and start banging, walking all up in the pulpit, swinging off stuff.    Parents standing right around  talking to other members and I don't see how they don't see what their kids are doing.    These kids are usually around three or four years old.    What's up with this? :-[

Offline 1stgiftedchild

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: BAY BAY Kids In Church
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 02:07:51 AM »
yeah, it happens in our churh too. i think its gonna happen no matter what church u in.
In my church,every child is seen as the responsiblity of all the adults to an extent, so if a kids messin with instruments and sound equipment, they will get a telling off or a good hinding from any member, then reported to their parents.

lol my choir master has got 1 heck of a voice. just him shoutin scares off the kids anyway lol. just 4 him to shout "stop that" would make any kid shake in their boots,in most case go cryin to mumy. (but then again we have some lil 1s  as young as 2 helpin pack up)

I remember wen 1 kid broke a mike  :o :o :o :o :o oh my days.

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 10:40:17 AM »
Some people have their kids under good control.   ;D   And then there are the other kids that take over the church >:(  I/m talking about the ones who are all over the church.   When service is over they run right to the instruments and start banging, walking all up in the pulpit, swinging off stuff.    Parents standing right around  talking to other members and I don't see how they don't see what their kids are doing.    These kids are usually around three or four years old.    What's up with this? :-[

This happens in our church also and I feel that it will continue to happen as long as there are children in the church.... :)

PianoWiz...

Offline GODSBUGZ

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 08:30:35 PM »
Happens everywhere. 

So much so that you just want to "baptize them lil' destructive chill'ren" and hold 'em down a little longer to make sure they get clean :D!

Seriously, thought, it takes a village to raise 'em -  even in the church.  They might just be doing all they know to do.  Some tactful, love-laced direction wouldn't hurt, either.

I have 3 children and they'd better not act like they want to touch or play something they know I can't afford to replace  :D :D!!
YES, I CAN SAVE THE WORLD!  My Voice is in My Pen!    Takin' out the Enemy, In Jesus' Name!!

Offline dingster1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • DINGTHING

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 11:12:15 AM »
Had oneof them yesterday! Walked straight out the congregation and straight up to the organ and laid his little fingers on my....... !!!! I then proceeded to remove him. Then the little darling walks to the keyboard and does the SAME THING!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!! Had to be a visitor's chile. Our kids know better!!!!

Offline childofgod4u

• LGM Member
  • Will Ur h3@Rt N sOuL s@Y yEs!!!!

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 08:50:53 AM »
I know how ya'll feel...see at my church it really dont be the lil 3-4 yrs olds....it be them teenagers 13 and up.....as soon as tha preacher says amen...there is always one or tow of them runnin to an instrument and think they know what they doin.And the worse part is. is that the parent will sit right therre and not say a word.that be burnin me up
*Princess of Praize*

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 10:13:15 AM »
Train up a child, folks. and, sometimes their parents, as well.

Ask your pastors, deacons, elders to make an announcement concerning the care and maintenance of the instruments. Anything after that is pure rebellion.  ;)
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 10:18:43 AM »
Train up a child, folks. and, sometimes their parents, as well.

Ask your pastors, deacons, elders to make an announcement concerning the care and maintenance of the instruments. Anything after that is pure rebellion.  ;)

That's good advice.

Offline THE WOLFMAN

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 08:32:18 PM »
well, there's always duct tape...........

Offline Lady E

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 11:01:03 PM »
It does not happen at my church, period!  They know better!  That is a sacred area.   

Offline elio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 11:25:21 PM »
We had a visiting preacher the other week at a meeting of several of our churches. Saw him come into church and two kids (I assumed from one of our sister churches) running around in front of him. I thought - let me show him how we discipline kids in this church.
So I started wagging my finger in front of them, no running around, blah blah blah.

Then I discovered they were his kids.  :P
But he thanked me anyway.

Offline calm05

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 06:30:10 PM »
well, there's always duct tape...........

;D     ;D

Offline LyricTenor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Not ONE Muslim joke!! >:-(

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 07:33:56 AM »
Pages: [1]   Go Up