LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your opinion on this mod.  (Read 582 times)

Offline Groovesmith

• LGM Member
  • Daddy and his little blessing from God.

Your opinion on this mod.
« on: December 04, 2006, 01:08:39 PM »
In the thread about the cables there was mention of Neutrik components, and I was wondering if anyone has opinions on changing the input on your bass to one of the Neutrik locking 1/4 input jacks like the ones featured on the Ibenez BTB's and the Warrior basses? 

I was thinking bout doing it to one of my five strings probable more for the looks rather than for the functionality.  Is there any benifit in doing this?
Groovesmith

Offline jeremyr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Callowhill fanatic
    • My Youtube Chanel

Re: Your opinion on this mod.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »
In the thread about the cables there was mention of Neutrik components, and I was wondering if anyone has opinions on changing the input on your bass to one of the Neutrik locking 1/4 input jacks like the ones featured on the Ibenez BTB's and the Warrior basses? 

I was thinking bout doing it to one of my five strings probable more for the looks rather than for the functionality.  Is there any benifit in doing this?

i have a btb and let me tell you that the locking jack is worth it!!!

I've had my cord come out from moving around and accidentally stepping on the chord and snatching it out, to someone walking past me and snatching it out.   This is what i feel to be one of the most underrated mods/componenets people want on their bass.
Somebody put me in the key of E#
Pages: [1]   Go Up