LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOD's Preparation is Umatched!!!!  (Read 564 times)

Offline EricT

• LGM Member

GOD's Preparation is Umatched!!!!
« on: December 05, 2006, 12:57:47 PM »
I'm just here speaking of his goodness and his blessings His preparation for your life will blow your mind...When I think of how he brought me this far...I can only shout GLORY... GOD has put me in places I never thought existed in the past. And to see how his placement in certain places and ministries have prepared me for where I am today...he has fiven me favor to play in such places like. Like Wolf Trap, DC Convention Center, Kennedy Center...The Smithsonian Museums...The National Sports Awards, The Inagural Parades and many many other events and venues....and now playing at Reid Temple for eight years, w one of my favorite drummers Jay Williams..(Will Downing's Drummer) and Lastly to be called to be the Minister of Music...GOD is awesome even in his preparation. I've shared the stage with so many artists...But the thing that blows me is that his favor is unmatched.....if you wanna go somewhere as a person, not a musician cause you're a person first. get into the favor of GOD...He will keep you....I am almost in tears writing this because when I think................

I'm sorry I had lose my mind for about 30 seconds....but he's been good to all of us.....and his mercies endureth forever.....

Please don;t take any of this as bragging..remember i coulnd't do none of this on my own....but sometimes GOD will let you mind to go back and just.............................
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Offline EricT

• LGM Member

Re: GOD's Preparation is Umatched!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 01:01:58 PM »
I forgot to write I was caled to be the Mioinster of Music at the WORD Center In Crofton MD...I'm still playing at Reid Temple AME..in Glendale MD...but I am also at the WORD Center as well...God Is just something yall...i can't explain it..I would have to sit here forever to tell you....but i know I'm at work on my lunch break...but i just had to share that with yall.......
Proverbs 3: 5-6

Offline bigblackdrummer

• LGM Member
  • Curtis Cyril Bernard
    • http://www.myspace.com/phatcurtisbernard

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »
Awesome man testify, God said to do it! Blessings huge on you!
Mapex Drums, Grant Custom Basses, Carparelli Basses, Istanbul Cymbals,!

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 01:52:19 PM »
Great post EricT...God is good...It's great to see God work in the lives of those who serve him....All glory to God!.

Offline theLearner

• LGM Member
  • Play, don't play around

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 10:16:08 PM »
God is really awesome....

im prayin for you and every drummer on this forum...

Pages: [1]   Go Up