LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A KEYBOARDIST'S WORST NIGHTMARE  (Read 5253 times)

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member
  • Yaron MusicCo. Gospels Fresh Sound!

Re: A KEYBOARDIST'S WORST NIGHTMARE
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 09:41:17 PM »
;D ;D For you sure!! Just send the funds for shipping and handling!  ;D ;D

lol, man im trying to get rid of this motif6, i have no desire for a keyboard but im also selling my tobias bass so i can get another bass i got my eye on

Offline raphaelbendan

• LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 09:53:16 PM »
Tell him you need him to get it repaired. Give him a deadline to have it in the shop. Put it in writing somehow even email then take his butt to small claims court. Sounds like your friend needs only to play weighted keyboards. I never broke a key and my Korg boards go all the way back to the DW 6000.

you can forgive him but still SUE Him

Offline musiqisme26

• LGM Member
  • Yaron MusicCo. Gospels Fresh Sound!

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 10:07:10 PM »
Tell him you need him to get it repaired. Give him a deadline to have it in the shop. Put it in writing somehow even email then take his butt to small claims court. Sounds like your friend needs only to play weighted keyboards. I never broke a key and my Korg boards go all the way back to the DW 6000.

you can forgive him but still SUE Him

too much judge mathis

Offline howardlewis

• LGM Member

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 12:32:43 PM »
 ?/? Well first let me say that not everybody who can press some keys are musicians.This guy does not have any respect for you nor your Board.lets say mistakes do happen,but he should have some principle in him to call you right away ,so you both can work out away to replace those broken key.See its a new board you should be able to send back to the dealer to repair (on his charge of course)  Thank God for your spirit of humility. sorry about your board . PS next time go with your board or say no!

Offline blessedhands80

• LGM Member
  • Kailyn Rose 9-4-07...MY BUNDLE OF JOY..

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 07:47:21 PM »
First off Im sorry about your board. Im more like the dude you are speaking kinda. My wife purchased a board for me but I sent it back  because I was not satisfied with the limited sounds. I sat out couple Sundays. This young lady in the church asked me if I would like to play her keyboard until i get another one. I was very hesitant about this because I'm heavy handed and her keys are light with touch response. On paper I reassured her i would repair any damages that were done while its in my possession. Lesson here is...Does not matter how much the board cost put it on paper. When people wanna use your board, pull the contract out, explain it to them, have them sign it if they agree to it and call it a day.

Be Blessed and Stay Encouraged.
My moms space...still under construction...stay tuned...
http://www.myspace.com/golden_designs

Offline louieII

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 03:37:53 AM »
    :o  I know the feelin' lockslie1  my wife got me a Motif.   But sir, I am sorry you had to deal with this type of situation.  But now you can look at it as you passing your test.  God must have something bigger in store for you.  This test might have been giving to you, to see how you would handle yourself and the things he has blessed you with.   8)
while I wait, yet will I trust him

Offline lockslie1

• LGM Member
  • Skyline!!!
    • PTS MUSIC COMPANY

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2007, 08:15:08 AM »

lol, man im trying to get rid of this motif6, i have no desire for a keyboard but im also selling my tobias bass so i can get another bass i got my eye on
WHAT! Call me!

Offline Zosar

• LGM Member

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2007, 01:44:41 AM »
Man, I cringed reading your story! I learned that same lesson years ago. A now very popular and successful jazz musician "borrowed" my axe a while back when he was on his way up. He was in a tight spot and I didn't want to see him miss his gig. Besides, this guy treated his own instrument  like it was his child, so why would I worry, right? This guy absolutely WRECKED my axe! I mean, it was garbage when I got it back from him. He went ahead and bought it from me, but I couldn't believe he would be so careless. Lesson learned - If it puts food on the table don't lend it to ANYONE! Not even your mama! I certainly couldn't see him lending me one of his "kids" today!

Offline PianoWizard

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • 費思是能力到不恐慌

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2007, 07:11:48 AM »
Welcome to the LGM family "Zosar".....Be Blessed.

PianoWiz...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up