LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Anointed Prayer for Today, July 29, 2003.  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

The Anointed Prayer for Today, July 29, 2003.
« on: July 29, 2003, 06:54:43 AM »
Oh precious Lord, we bow down before you and give you all the praise and honor that is due your name.  We are grateful for this day that you have made.  We give you the praise that is due your name. We worship you in spirit and in truth.  We will bless you Lord with all of our soul and all that is within us.  Bless your Holy name.

We come today with an open heart to receive everything that you have for us.  We come today in a position to receive all that you have for us.  We come in a position for you to use us as you see fit.  

Lord, there some here today that need to be saved.  Lord, send your word that they might be saved and set free from the bondages of sin.  In the name of Jesus.

Lord, there are some that are hurting, despondent, and depressed.  Lord, touch those right now in thy name.  Let your glory fill wherever they are right now.  Lord, touch right now in your name.

Lord, there are some that are in financial trouble right now.  They are down to their last dime.  They do not know where the money coming from to pay their bills.  Their meal barrel is empty.  There pantry is empty.  They need help right now.  Lord, help them in your name.

Lord, we pray for the church musicians.  Touch them right now.  Touch those who are just playing to get by and who are not thinking about ministry.  Lord, send your word to them that they will get saved and filled with your Holy Spirit.
Encourage those who are willing, but are discouraged by other church folk.  Strengthen their hearts and minds that they may continue to run on.  Help them to play to your glory and anoint them in the name of Jesus.

Lord, we praise you and we thank you. We pray this in your name, amen.

Saxman

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 08:51:35 AM »
Amen!!

Offline Hopey

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 09:17:05 AM »
:D

Thank you for this prayer.  Today is my first day on this site and I saw this prayer.  I really needed it.  I let my faith slip, but I prayed and asked GOD to restore and renew me.

Offline Saxman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • SAXMAN'S MINISTRY

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 09:27:04 AM »
God Bless you Hopey.  God will request your desire.  Also, check out my Anointed Word for Today Devotionals.   Be Blessed!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up