LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Are You?  (Read 564 times)

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
  • I love my dad soo much....
    • SuitBoy

Who Are You?
« on: January 27, 2005, 07:02:21 PM »
Hi. Now I know you are probably gonna say i am Billy Bob, or wutever your name might be. What I am asking is what does GOD call you. I will start this thang off since i posted it lol:)

I am the righteousness of God, a royal priesthood, a peculiar person. I am blessed with no regrets, I am a money magnet. I am made in the image and likeness of God.

If you want you can put the scripture supporting your "I Am's". Well I will check back and respond soonly;) so guess all i can say is... KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST AIIGHT? Peace.

Lilmanofgod :)
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, RENEW WITH IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT...MAKE ME OVER LORD

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
    • SuitBoy

Re: Who Are You?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 09:09:56 AM »
thought I would rev this one back up..
CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART, RENEW WITH IN ME THE RIGHT SPIRIT...MAKE ME OVER LORD

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 12:24:34 PM »
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 02:14:07 PM »
Hi. Now I know you are probably gonna say i am Billy Bob, or wutever your name might be. What I am asking is what does GOD call you. I will start this thang off since i posted it lol:)

I am the righteousness of God, a royal priesthood, a peculiar person. I am blessed with no regrets, I am a money magnet. I am made in the image and likeness of God.

If you want you can put the scripture supporting your "I Am's". Well I will check back and respond soonly;) so guess all i can say is... KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST AIIGHT? Peace.

Lilmanofgod :)

Are you sure that you fit all the criteria above?  It's nice to quote scriptures, but if u ain't 100% fitting the criteria, then u shouldn't post it.

I am me, and that's all I can be.  What does God say about me?  I hope that he can say some good stuff about me, I ain't perfect, but I'm striving to be more and more everyday.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline lilmanofgod

• LGM Member
    • SuitBoy

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 09:51:15 PM »

Are you sure that you fit all the criteria above?  It's nice to quote scriptures, but if u ain't 100% fitting the criteria, then u shouldn't post it.

I am me, and that's all I can be.  What does God say about me?  I hope that he can say some good stuff about me, I ain't perfect, but I'm striving to be more and more everyday.

um yeah..here we go again wit "church folk" tryna insult and bring ppl down....Yes i am sure i dont say nothin i mean...Please only reply if u have somethin SUPPORTIVE To say..dont question some else's response..especially since u dont know that person..come on TBlock i thought we were cool

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 07:06:28 AM »
We are cool.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!
Pages: [1]   Go Up