LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christ's Doctrine For His Music  (Read 827 times)

AP Psalmist Jackson

Christ's Doctrine For His Music
« on: January 24, 2007, 06:55:25 PM »
I’m going to take this time and just preach as the Lord is giving it to me.  Those same things I tell you all not to do is what the Lord is telling me now (Proverbs 3:27).

Lately when I’ve been getting the Prophetic Song from the Lord Jesus Christ, He’s told me NOT to rush it.  I don’t know why I’m so nervous, rushed and things but I ask you all to pray for and with me.  So when I slow down and get in with the Lord Jesus Christ, then the most beautiful music comes forth.  I sharing with those of you that also get sounds and songs from Heaven and from The Eternal Godhead.  Don’t rush the songs.  Take your time.

It is written:

1 Corinthians 6:20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 7:23  Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. 

Only share these songs from the Lord Jesus Christ as God leads you because when they truly come from Him, not only are they His but they’re Holy.  I’m having to repent/confess and do this even now with the songs that He gives me.  Only if He tells me to share them here or there will I do this.  We don’t know the hearts of people (Jeremiah 17:9-10) but God does.  So don’t be so eager to give that which is Holy to someone else, not knowing their spiritual state or intentions:

Matthew 7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

I’m know it’s tempting to NOT share and let people hear the latest the Lord’s doing in our lives musically.  We want to share but if you’re going to be serious about living in His Holiness:

Hebrews 12:14-16  Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;  Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

Now what I’m getting now is to NOT worship the creature MORE than the Creator!  It is written:

2 Timothy 3:1-5  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

I John 4

Music ministers, choir members and just music people in the Lord we can a lot of time be in idolatry and worshiping music and those creations as an art form rather than:

John 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

People tend to worship people who can play instruments, sing, direct and these things. I’ve seen this in the spirit realm and I still struggle with this from when I was a music minister.  We shouldn’t have people worshipping us, the gifts/callings that God gives us.  They all come from God:

Isaiah 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

2 Corinthians 5:17-19  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

I have seen this in the spirit realm through a dream as well.  We (Jeremiah 17:9-10) shouldn’t be bragging about the people we’re over, had, have or these things.  We should be humble servants in things of this nature. 

It is written:

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

While I’m at it, any working of signs, wonders, and things during a service or not that lacks the true love of God IS false!  You know I’m speaking with The Eternal Godhead about online ministry and things and all of that.  I can’t judge this (I Corinthians 4:5) but I do ask Them is this really Their love that we are doing.  I don’t know exactly what this/that is but I will be continuing in doing what thus saith the Lord waiting on an answer from them regarding these things.
Pages: [1]   Go Up