LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Starting Gospel Group LI/Greater NYC area  (Read 788 times)

Offline gospb3

• LGM Member
  • Still going

Starting Gospel Group LI/Greater NYC area
« on: February 07, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »
Praise God:
   I am Gospb3 I am a Minister of Music at the New star Baptist Church in Springfield Gardens NY. You can view my profile to see my experience and Qualifications. Very
breifly I have been playing for churchs since 1987, I spent from 1990 to 2006 at
the Mt Nebo Baptist Church in Amityville NY and have been at New Star since Jan
2006. I was the Keyboardist for Spencer Taylor and the Highway QC's from 1990
to 1999 and have freelanced for artist such as The Violinaires Detroit,Pilgrim Jubilees
Five Blind Boys Al, Mighty Clouds of Joy Ca, Shirley Ceasar and too many others to list.
  I have spent from Apr2002 to June 2003 as the organist for the Miami Chapter of
the Florida Mass Choir under Eddie Robeson and Danny White.
   I am looking for 3-4 background singers for a quartet /contemporary cross over that are serious about Gospel Ministry and are skilled at lead and Harmonizing background / Male or female . I will be looking to travel within a year of recording. Must have Bio , ability to play by ear , own rig , transportation and a team player personality.  Although we will be getting paid must be willing to keep God as our primary focus and leader. If interested or know of anyone who is Please contact me at 631-882-2839 or Gospb3@aol.com or leave a reply .
gospb3
Pages: [1]   Go Up