LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M.O.M needed in Williamsburg, VA  (Read 757 times)

B_XALTED

M.O.M needed in Williamsburg, VA
« on: February 09, 2007, 11:17:51 AM »
Hello all... My church will be in need of an MOM soon.... I am in Williamsburg, VA... If you are seriously interested, PM me and I will give details. Thanks.

~Leslie.

Offline ayokunle

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS ABLE

Re: M.O.M needed in Williamsburg, VA
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
hi,

Greetings  to  you  in  the  precious  name  of  Christ  our  King .   My name  is   Ayokunle Adelaja , A member of learngospelmusic site like you  . I am a faithfull Child of  God  from  Africa ( Nigeria ) . God  has  given Me by his glory the Gift and Spirit of the psalmists in the Area of  TEACHING THE CHOIR AND PLAYING THE KEYBOARDS .  I  was  on  search  on  the  net  for churches  who may be seeking  musicians  and  i saw your church and  my  heart  wrote this  letter to you  after  reading  that its  a  position for TRUE COMMITMENTS and my watch word has been  PHILIPIANS 4 : 13  .  I  know  God is able to connect me and take me to a place for the expression of my gift . I am very  good to take the church choir  in  the areas of  Contemporary black gospels , and others . I really want to serve willingly but my Dad has abandoned me cos i gave my life to christ . I know that i could get a place outside here to serve and enjoy Gods Presence as to  TEACHING THE  CHOIR  FOR  SONGS  TO BE DONE IN SERVICES OR KEYBOARD  PLAYER  . I can even Direct the youth choir Successfully or the main  Church  choir  Or  the  Teenagers Choir . It  will  be  a  priviledge  to  serve  in  your ministry and I promise to discharge my  duties  diligently . I AM A SINCERE AND SERIOUS PERSON . My Vision is to wipe away the tears of the ministry as  to the  Instability of  musician in the church   and i I am willing to do FULL TIME  OR  PART TIME  and willing to relocate .  I  will  give  my best  and  you  will  see  the  African  quality  of  commitment  and  dedication  in  me . I am ready to work for you fully  . I will love to be part of the family all for the ADVANCEMENT OF THE KINGDOM.

Will be glad to hear back from you sir  and know the necessary arrangements as to the commitment .  ITS A CRY FOR COMMITMENT AND DEDICATION FROM THIS PART OF THE WORLD AND I BELIEVE GOD WILL USE ME FOR HIS GLORY ! !

Yours in Christ Jesus ,
Ayokunle Adelaja
Pages: [1]   Go Up