LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jealousy...  (Read 751 times)

Offline NewLevel

• LGM Member

jealousy...
« on: February 14, 2007, 09:52:29 PM »
hey it's been a while since i've posted anything on here. Jealousy is almost everywhere in the church especially among musicians. I have a friend who has been playing the keys longer than I have (he's been playing about 5 years and myself about 4 years) and here for the past 2 years i've noticed he starts getting more and more jealous of my talent. I'm also a singer and churches have been talking bout me playing the keys and singing, how anointed and awesome it is, how much better I am and the Lord has blessed me and the Holy Ghost keeps revealing to me everytime I am around him of the secret jealousy he has of me. And now i'm finding out that he is a habitual liar. What I mean by that is that he CANNOT stop lieing. People have told me for years he has done that and it's shocking...it's so hard to even open up to him anymore because I'm afraid of him talking behind my back, which he has done before time and time again. I'm now keeping my distance...but you know eventually our churches fellowship a lot and it's so hard for me. Sometimes I feel like the enemy is using him to hold my talent back, to put limits on me and my dream and vision on how I want to play. I don't want to backbite but I needed to get this off my chest. What do you guys think about all this? Anyone been down this road before?
"When your down to nothin'... God is up to somethin'..."

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: jealousy...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 10:14:24 PM »
I say to give this problem to God and not to worry about him.
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline Teachme35

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 07:07:53 PM »
You Never know what may come of this, It sounds like the enemy is a big part of placeing thoughts in your head.I would seriously seek the Lord on the situation.If it doesnt get any better ,ask the Lord to help keep this person away from you.Serving God, you don't want anyone with negative energy always around.The talents that we have are not for us,they are for others to get blessed.So keep your spirits up by continuing to be used by the lord.There are so many souls waiting too be set free and delieverd.Praise&Worship will help them.Stay encouraged...God Bless You.

Offline MidwestDrummer

• LGM Member
  • dont care if jesus is silver or gold still luv em

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 08:35:18 PM »
yea i will be praying for you all got to do is keep pressin on and continue to do what you do and pray to god to solve this problem
Pages: [1]   Go Up