LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning From The Lord To Repent/Confess From Homosexuality!  (Read 4178 times)

AP Psalmist Jackson

Warning From The Lord To Repent/Confess From Homosexuality!
« on: February 15, 2007, 10:12:32 PM »
REPENT/CONFESS of the sins HOMOSEXUALITY, lewdness, foul speech saith the Lord God.  Where this message is coming from saints AND sinners is the Lord God.  This message is going out to all the body of Christ and as many sinners of all the nations, kindreds and tongues (Revelation 7:9).  Also the tribes.  This especially is a warning going out to those in congregations (we call them churches) where HOMOSEXUALITY is TOLERATED. 

It is written:

Genesis 19:4-29
  But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door. And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place: For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it. And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law. And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.   And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city. And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed. And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord: Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die: Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live. And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.  Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.  The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.  Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt. And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD: And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace. And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.

I am just before the Lord in song and He spake MANY things to me.  Now He's speaking me to warn the righteous, just, unrighteous AND unjust:

Ezekiel 3:16-21
  And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.  Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

This especially goes out to those congregations who KNOWINGLY hire homosexual/lesbian/sexual deviat practicing people and KNOWINGLY put them over leadership over God's people in those congregation.  I was in one of these types of congregations when I was in college and wondered why they WANTED a practicing homosexual music minister.  All the music minsiters that the congregation loved were practicing great sexual sin.  I had my faults but God kept and I did not practice this sin and I was given a very hard time there.  Now God kept me and He preserved me but I was sorely mistreated and I couldn't understand why they KEPT over looking me and wanting a sexual deviant for a music minister.  A lady told me that this congregation had re-hired the music minister that was there when I was there.  She intended to hurt me, which she did.  I was hurt so bad I told other Christians and it brought them down too.  I've repented/confessed of these things.  I was preaching one SUN afternoon about this and it had burdened me so bad until God gave me the answer.  Here it is.

It is written:

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You DON'T want this to you Pastors, Shepherds and leaders of congregations, ministries and what have you.  I had a warning dream about this once and it was interpreted for me to NOT have the homosexuality in the Minstrel ministry.  So for those of you that are sinners or saints struggling with this and want to be free, call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:13) in sincerity and ask Him to deliver you from these sins immediately in Jesus name. 

It is written:

Ezekiel 34:1-31
  And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.  My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them. Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;  Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.  And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment. And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.   Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet? And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle. Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad; Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.   Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

So those of you that have music, minstrel or psalmist groups and these sins are ANY sins for these matters are tolerated you NEED to REPENT/CONFESS IMMEDIATELY TO THE LORD GOD AND GET RIGHT WITH GOD IN JESUS NAME.  DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY IN JESUS NAME.

Not just this sin but ANY sin and especially sexual deviation. 

It is written:

Matthew 3:2
  And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Those of you who KNOWINGLY let this go on in those congregations that God is letting you watch over, you need to repent/confess sorely.

It is written:

Isaiah 38:1-22 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.  Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.  Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying, Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years. And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city. And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken; Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.  The writing of Hezekiah king of Judah, when he had been sick, and was recovered of his sickness: I said in the cutting off of my days, I shall go to the gates of the grave: I am deprived of the residue of my years. I said, I shall not see the LORD, even the LORD, in the land of the living: I shall behold man no more with the inhabitants of the world. Mine age is departed, and is removed from me as a shepherd's tent: I have cut off like a weaver my life: he will cut me off with pining sickness: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of me.  I reckoned till morning, that, as a lion, so will he break all my bones: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of me. Like a crane or a swallow, so did I chatter: I did mourn as a dove: mine eyes fail with looking upward: O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.  What shall I say? he hath both spoken unto me, and himself hath done it: I shall go softly all my years in the bitterness of my soul. O Lord, by these things men live, and in all these things is the life of my spirit: so wilt thou recover me, and make me to live. Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.   For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth. The LORD was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the LORD. For Isaiah had said, Let them take a lump of figs, and lay it for a plaister upon the boil, and he shall recover. Hezekiah also had said, What is the sign that I shall go up to the house of the LORD?

All I am hearing is to tell us (Hebres 4:12) to REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!

Hear ye the Word of the Lord God this day in Jesus name!

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Warning From The Lord To Repent/Confess From Homosexuality!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 10:51:12 PM »
Did you really type all of that? WOW! :o
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline revgad

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 05:44:15 PM »
Awesome!!! This was a breath of fresh air. I am now pastoring a newly organized church in Detroit Michigan. I have a young man 18 years old who has joined and has come to me stating he has these tendencies. I have gone to the Word with him to show him God's feelings toward sin, including homosexuality. I am also now teaching church discipline, how we are responsible for supporting and dealing with one another when it comes to sin within the household of faith. We have ignored too long, the command of Christ to love one another, well if I love my brother in Christ, is it not my responsibility to apply toward him and myself the Word of God to protect, purify and restore him that he might get in the will of the Master.  God has given us a recipe to deal with sin in the camp, we must do as God said. If we do not we are giving satan an open door into our local churches.

Pastor Gaddy
Victory Fellowship Baptist Church
17121 Runyon  Detroit, MI 48234 (313) 245-0383

Offline KurzLand

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:28:09 AM »
Awesome!!! This was a breath of fresh air. I am now pastoring a newly organized church in Detroit Michigan. I have a young man 18 years old who has joined and has come to me stating he has these tendencies. I have gone to the Word with him to show him God's feelings toward sin, including homosexuality. I am also now teaching church discipline, how we are responsible for supporting and dealing with one another when it comes to sin within the household of faith. We have ignored too long, the command of Christ to love one another, well if I love my brother in Christ, is it not my responsibility to apply toward him and myself the Word of God to protect, purify and restore him that he might get in the will of the Master.  God has given us a recipe to deal with sin in the camp, we must do as God said. If we do not we are giving satan an open door into our local churches.

Pastor Gaddy
Victory Fellowship Baptist Church
17121 Runyon  Detroit, MI 48234 (313) 245-0383

WELCOME to LGM! :)
"Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him." -A.Huxley

Offline eldclark

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 10:04:40 PM »
Exactly why not post another about adultery, better yet eating Pork and men with long hair. Hey why not send everyone to hell for swearing. Better yet lets take all the GAYS including the writers son with the tendacies and Lockem up. :-\ EXACTLY PEOPLE God spoke in the Bible, WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS WILL I DRAW THEE!  Most peeps who really have a problem with gays in church have been through an ordeal like for instance: Someone was married and their partner ends up Gay! or a mother's dear son hurts her feelings by coming out. Now seriously to practice homosexuality in the church, you know the ACTION in the church is absurd. I don't think you're referring to that. In fact, I'm guessing you're referring to the way someone dress, the way they speak or wear their hair. Yeah right, the same thing I'm thinking JUDGING!Like I said who in their right mind would have sex in the church better yet GAy sex. ?/? So it's safe to say that the mere assumption that a person is gay is based on WHAT? Well, lets say that they are. Christ says let the Wheat and Tear grow together and he will do the separating MAT 13:29. But this notion that you should address GAYS in the CHurch is crazy because most don't merely have a reason why they are addressing or should I say they aren't upfront with themselves. If so, you would go to the person and SHOW LOVE AND KINDNESS like GOD intended and you'll probably find that most of your border line JUDGING calculations are in fact WRONG! As well as thoughs who are maybe there unaware of the adulterous lifestyle. Then you maybe enlightened that some are NOT involved for the seemingly sexual advantages but are involved in a same sex LOVE relationship. God says, you can tell by the fruit that they bare, if there life is displeasing to God!! SO FINALLY, since you're already in the judging mood, CHECKOUT THE FRIUT. O AND BETTER YET COMPARE THERE'S TO YOURS. 1 MO thing NOOOOO I"M NOT GAY OR BI and NOOO tendencies. Infact I'll probably have to repent for cursing you out for assuming a musician on keys is Gay, cause you know thats the sterio type! LOL later peeps

Offline vtguy84

• LGM Member
    • Get Covered 4 Life

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 06:55:03 AM »
Very good points.
www.GetCovered4Life.com (Mortgage Protection, Final Expense, Tax Free Retirement)

Offline Hands Anointed by God

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:55 AM »
Very good point about judging by ELDCLARK. But let's not let the topic be overlooked, because yes there are stero types about gay musicians and choir directors. But if you really take a look at the big picture, is that homosexuals are prevelent in churches and are active in the music ministries. Yes we should reach out and help. But as a man if you see another man that don't act the way you act as a man, you know when you see one in church wheather it be by clothes, the way they talk or hand movements you can tell. Then you also have the DL people out there. I think that it just shouldn't be accepted in church. Yes we want to reach out but they should not have positions of leadership in the church. But some pastors dont preach against it because of money reasons they want the tithes or they want a big mega church. I dont think its right to compromise the word to keep the sin in. I beileve in giving the raw word and truth. I think this is one area where alot of churches struggle because they dont want to deal with it. I am a minister and i told God that whatever you would have me to say about anything i am not holding back. We need to make a stand for rightousness. We put on the whole armor of God to do what STAND against the ways of the devil.
Your gift will make room for you

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 09:36:31 AM »
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline momuzik

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Offline NJDBalla

• LGM Member
  • Aspiring to be better
    • Word Of Faith Apostolic Church

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 04:29:44 PM »
Play what you KNOW is right; not what you THINK is right
BTW Go to http://www.wordoffaithmnc.com

Offline ucja2008

• LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 09:27:14 AM »
There's Been Numerous Topics/discussions about this

Looking Back Over The Scripture Text ,My Pastor Preached On Those B4,Not All Together @ Once.

But Most Notable Was The Gensis Reference About LOT/SODOM
The Word Was, "NOT IN THIS HOUSE" He relate it to the indiviual then to the church, because until the church can fully get on one accord, the indiviual has to be in line (ONE ACCORD WITH THE WORD)

And Another time he preach, "STRONG MAN, STRONG HOUSE" (The Title Can Be Adjusted)

In conclusion The Homosexual Agenda isn't no little/bigger then any other sin (EVEN THOUGH IT IS AN ABOMINATION) SIN IS SIN and if we're not right with GOD.......Also If We Comit ONE SIN we Commited Them ALL-----AND THATS WORD!

ONE MORE THING

Deuteronomy 2: King James Version
Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.

The Church Has Been FIGHTING BUT Also Letting Stuff Slide, Several Issues Long Enough, LET The LORD Do The Separating!

Offline Lildrummaboy66

• LGM Member
  • F L O R I D A G A T O R S

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »
I hope that every sin God has called you to publicly denounce is this detailed bruh ;D
And by the way, good points by the elder :D
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love

Offline eldclark

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 05:07:48 AM »
This is two answers in one!!

Paul the Apostle mentioned to the Corinthians that he had the right to be paid but was willing to turn away that right in order not to "hinder" the spread of the Gospel. Look in 1Cor 8 chp. and 9.

There's not but one reason why we as Christians should turn away, not just Gay but anyone. That reason is "IF BY WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN THE CHURCH IS A "HINDRANCE" TO THE WORD OF GOD OR ANY ASPECT OF THE BODY OF CHRIST". Now that is the only biblical reason. It's all through the Bible. Now if by chance we'd like to step out on " :-\YOUR FAITH" and call yourself rebuking; you might just find that you'll do the fleeing and not them LOL. 

Let me be clear Homosexuality is a problem PERIOD. BUT before we jump into something that we totally have no calling to do we should leave it to those who are chosen to do as such. It shakes me to hear folks SIMPLIFY GOD. "O if you call on Jesus he'll answer prayer", that's true but tell me why I cry at night, tell me what I need to do to provide for my wife and kids, tell me what I'm doing wrong and in Gays term, tell me why I'm attracted to men. Most folks who is not called to answer those questions CAN NOT ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS EFFECTIVELY! so stay in you lane. Speaking on gay, I've found that most Gay peeps want deliverance but cant find no one to tell them exactly what to do! Most say for example get rid of your friends but that's who's paying their bills LOL. Some say date more women and that turns into ADULTEROUS ACTS LOL So one Gay guy told be "I know I'm wrong for living this way but I cant find no one to DIRECT ME OUT OF THIS BONDAGE". Now that particular guy God laid on my heart and worked a miracle right after he said that and God blessed me to lay hands on him and loose that demonic presence out of him! Praise God! but for others that may not be the case. So lets stay in the spirit on these matters.

The bible says Luke 14:23 "compel them to come" not to bash them but to spit the knowledge of the word which would compel them to change. NOT ADAM AND STEVE knowledge LOL but the fruits of the spirit. THE GOSPEL CAN CHANGE ANYBODY AND ANYTHING! Just look to Christ to guide you. It doesn't mean do your own thing and yell gay is wrong, man and man is wrong, WHICH IS TRUE but most have heard that! Holy Ghost just said, THEY'VE HEARD YOU LOL but now is the time for them to hear GOD.

We're living in the day now that God is pulling the cover off of mess and blessing them that have been faithful to his word. Look at all the churches that has been affected by the economy. I haven't seen so many preachers, pastors, and churches in general, go under and just completely stop working in Christ in all my life. God is not playing, either you gone DO GOD OR DO YOU. He will make and has made it clear, WE JUST HAVE TO LISTEN

O ALSO THE OTHER ANSWER IS THE BIG TOPIC OF SHOULD MUSICIANS BE PAID LOL READ 1COR CHAPTER 8 AND 9 GOD BLESS YA

Offline diverse379

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Players Govern Players Spectators Form Opinions

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 03:01:36 PM »
from what I remember
there were a lot of people who wouldnt go to heaven
fornicators drunkards back biters
in fact ifyou read that long list I dont remember where in the bible said it but it was a long list
what I got from that is that
we are all guilty of something
and there are no big and little sins
and yes gays openly in church seems a little disrespectful
but so is the drunk deacon
or the fornicating usher
or the
drug using tenor
or the gossiping trustee
the list goes on
God hates it all
what is clear in this text (Which I dont remember the location)
is that we all need repenting

just thought I would chime in
we could focus on the specific Gay questiion I think it goes deeper than just that
and the question of how sinful and un deserving we are we all are
is a matter of why jesus died for us in the first place
because without the sacrifice we all would be uncovered sinners
now we are covered sinners
in need of repentence yes
but we all
alll
all
aall
all
are
To be or not to be that is the question you anwer when you pray practice and read your word

Offline knox06

• LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 09:00:59 PM »
from what I remember
there were a lot of people who wouldnt go to heaven
fornicators drunkards back biters
in fact ifyou read that long list I dont remember where in the bible said it but it was a long list
what I got from that is that
we are all guilty of something
and there are no big and little sins
and yes gays openly in church seems a little disrespectful
but so is the drunk deacon
or the fornicating usher
or the
drug using tenor
or the gossiping trustee
the list goes on
God hates it all
what is clear in this text (Which I dont remember the location)
is that we all need repenting

just thought I would chime in
we could focus on the specific Gay questiion I think it goes deeper than just that
and the question of how sinful and un deserving we are we all are
is a matter of why jesus died for us in the first place
because without the sacrifice we all would be uncovered sinners
now we are covered sinners
in need of repentence yes
but we all
alll
all
aall
all
are

I agree with you Diverse379. I have grown up in church and I have seen gays in the church. I don't think the act of homosexuality is right. However, it is just like any other sin. It all depends on who you yield your members to. Me personally, everyone is drawn to something or someone. Those are feelings and as long as you are human, you will have those feeling. For me, it is what you do with those feelings. The Bible tells me that God will perfect those things concerning you. Therefore, I say all sin should be given to Jesus. Ask him to help and he told me he would be a present help in the time of trouble. The one problem I have is, why should the church turn away a sinner instead of embracing them. If God has given you so much power, do as the Bible says and as a stronger brother or sister, restore that person. In the end, God has the last say. God is a God of the heart and that is what he sees. There is no good in anybody's flesh.

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 06:03:22 AM »
Actually;when it comes to sexual sin;WORD has some harsh things to say.LORD calls "men+men,women+women,people with animals abominations".

The "unforgivable sin" is blasphemy of the HOLY SPIRIT;but who wants to find out if this falls into that category?For those who partake in those actions;

(really all sexual sin)-the "other "side of eternity might be a rude awakening.

Sexual sin defiles self;other sin defiles other people.Since LORD speaks harshly about these things;who are we to "soft pedal"(politically correct speech)?

The most loving thing to do is speak TRUTH of CHRIST into All mens lives at All times.All of the types of sins listed in this thread should NOT be in the church.If the organist can shout his but off;but is a flamer-he should be sat down.If the diva can sing to the heavens but is schakin' the rest of the week;sit her down.

Very soon,we would all be sat down-which might be a "good thing".Maybe we need to spend more time in the WORD and less on what we have made church to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up