LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Need Chords For "Jesus Is The Light" by Florida Mass Choir  (Read 3722 times)

Offline sunshine74012

• LGM Member
  • To God be the Glory, for Great things He hath done

I Need Chords For "Jesus Is The Light" by Florida Mass Choir
« on: February 22, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »
Hi, I am new to this. I have never posted on here before. This would be my first time ever posting. I need help with Florida Mass Choir's "Jesus Is The Light" chords. I have the key, which unto me I found to be F. I need them posted into F. If you have transpose on your keyboard, you can give me them in F, and tell me what is best to transpose up to or down to. I also need chords for "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" in the film "The Fighting Temptations" (2003) starring Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Beyonce Knowles. I need those chords. On the church's piano, I transposed it down to -1, playing it in C, so that would make it B, but on my Casio WK-8000 I can't find the key anymore. I found some sheet music, but that's in G, and after reviewing the film and CD to listen it to me, does not sound like it's in G. Please help if you can with this song, I would really appreciate it. I am just starting out with my ear, so please help. Thank you and God bless you all.

TheGiftedOne

Re: I Need Chords For "Jesus Is The Light" by Florida Mass Choir
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 05:52:27 PM »
Welcome to LGM, You will find that that using transposing button is looked down on by many on the site. But I say if you have to use it use it. :) I've never heard about the first song, but the second one I've heard but I'm not sure how to play it. Maybe someone else can help you.

Offline sunshine74012

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 06:09:45 PM »
Well most people say Jesus Is the Light That Shineth In Me. That's incorrect, the title is "Jesus Is The Light"

Offline nana2005

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 10:39:25 AM »
that song is in g doc! and it goes to ab i have the song ab and it goes to Bb which one would u like?

Offline sunshine74012

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 06:35:36 PM »
Well, when I heard it it sounded like F major. But, I don't care what key. If I can transpose it for myself on my Casio WK-8000, I should have it in F, right? Right, so I don't care about what key.
Pages: [1]   Go Up