LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help- Any suggestions  (Read 984 times)

Offline precious#1

• LGM Member

Need Help- Any suggestions
« on: March 06, 2007, 12:15:47 PM »
I need a song  for ressurection Sunday for the Youth Choir. This has been a challenge becuse I not from the old school and new as a choir director. I was thinking of grateful- hezekiah Walker but I'm not sure if this is appropriate.
PLEASE HELP I need this for Friday. I have tried soliciting some choir members to help me, I need to follow up on that.

Be Blessed
Thanks in advance

Offline precious#1

• LGM Member

Re: Need Help- Any suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 01:45:23 PM »
I need a song  for ressurection Sunday for the Youth Choir. This has been a challenge becuse I not familiar with alot of the old school music and  I am new as a choir director. I was thinking of grateful by  hezekiah Walker but I'm not sure if this is appropriate.
PLEASE HELP I need this for Friday. I have tried soliciting some choir members to help me, but I need to follow upwith them on that.

Be Blessed
Thanks in advance
[/quote]

Offline saxandkeys

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "You ain't gotta go nowhere...I gotchu!"

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 08:46:37 AM »
I need a song  for ressurection Sunday for the Youth Choir. This has been a challenge becuse I not familiar with alot of the old school music and  I am new as a choir director. I was thinking of grateful by  hezekiah Walker but I'm not sure if this is appropriate.
PLEASE HELP I need this for Friday. I have tried soliciting some choir members to help me, but I need to follow upwith them on that.

Be Blessed
Thanks in advance

Search Mississippi Mass Choir, and take a listen to "IT WASN'T THE NAILS"............it's fun and easy.
I'd rather be imperfectly inspired, than to be perfectly entertained...

Offline precious#1

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 08:49:15 AM »
Thanks I will take a listen. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up