LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drummer in Raleigh NC  (Read 564 times)

Offline browntree

• LGM Member
  • www.reverbnation.com/btree

Drummer in Raleigh NC
« on: February 27, 2007, 04:35:48 PM »
Hello Drum World, how's it going?  I've been assigned the task of putting together a 6 piece house band for a music project that will hopefully start in about a month.  It's a new project, and it's in the early stages.  One thing is for sure though... with God all things are possible.  I'm looking for someone who's interested in playing contemporary gospel, traditional gospel, and some variations of those with a jazz flavor.
The members of the band I have chosen are good, friendly, confident musicians excited about sharing musical ideas with one another but most importantly they are humble.  If you are the person that thinks you are on 'chrome' and a 'super-tight' drummer, you're probably not the person we are looking for (i.e. you got the big-head).   
I'm am looking to create a family enviornment and to assemble musicians with not only musical but spiritual ability (with the latter being the most important).  I want to find someone that feels they can add to the band, not someone looking for their next drum solo.  The belief of this band will be the sum is greater than all the parts. 
It will be important that you live in or near Raleigh (or have no problems coming to Raleigh multiple times during the week) for the purpose of practicing and recording.  If you have questions or interests, please send me a message. 

God Bless!
Pages: [1]   Go Up