LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HORNS NEEDED FOR GOSPEL PRAISE AND WORSHIP GROUP!!!  (Read 1682 times)

Offline IGotSkillzJustNeedDatPush

• LGM Member
  • ME!!!!!!!

HORNS NEEDED FOR GOSPEL PRAISE AND WORSHIP GROUP!!!
« on: March 05, 2007, 05:16:32 PM »
Im Ju Stowe, a 17 year old saved individual that is putting together a praise and worship singing group.  I now have singers, but i am now in need of musicians.  I am myself a musician, but i will be singing in the group.  All i need are trombones, trumpets, and a sax.  I am putting this group together because my Lord and Savior has told me to do this, to minister to the people on earth of His great works.  So if there is anyone that lives in the Triad of North Carolina, and you are interested please hit me back asap.  Because we are approaching the last days, and we need to get as many warriors as possible, so i am trying to reach people as soon as i can through my music, because evryone gets touched by different things.  So i am ready to start my ministry in music, I jus need your help.  So if u r anywhere near the Triad of North Carolina and interested please hit me back.  Thank you.  AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
* God's So Good *

Offline Dan Duncan

• LGM Member

Re: HORNS NEEDED FOR GOSPEL PRAISE AND WORSHIP GROUP!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »
Hi:  I was the lead trumpet on Israel Houghton's "A New Season," and "Cover the Earth" CD's.  I'm not sure if you're looking to record or just gig.  Our horn section is based in West Michigan.  We'd gladly help you with a  recording.  But Carolina sounds a bit far for local gigs.  :-) 

Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up