LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quick Update/New Drum announcement  (Read 564 times)

Offline EricT

• LGM Member

Quick Update/New Drum announcement
« on: March 07, 2007, 03:14:21 AM »
Sup yall haven't been here in a while.....GOD is still good...I'm still working hard at Children's Hospital in DC.....ITS CRAZY.....man just continue to pray for those children hospitalized....I am not at any liberty to discuss what I've seen or heard but these kids need your prayers....and me too, that I may continue be strengthened here.

On the Drum front...I'm making a new announcement. I finally moved to a new stick....after much searching, I have decided to move to the ......

Vater Nudes....excellent stick....I love the feel cause my hands tend to sweat....I love em

I know you maybe saying soooo what "E" but hey it means alot to me....I was using a lower line stick (Sound Percussion) but I read alot about Vater sticks and even a buddy of mnie Jay Jay Williams (Will Downnings drummer) uses them...he and I serve on the same musical staff at my church...Reid Temple AME....

Lastly, the entire gospel industry is at my church this week for the GOSPEL HERITAGE MAGAZINE AND FOUNDATION..here in Glendale MD....  let me know f any of you will be or are in town for this....   
Proverbs 3: 5-6

JFunky

Re: Quick Update/New Drum announcement
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 08:26:06 AM »
...congrats. ;D 

...on to the next thread...........
Pages: [1]   Go Up