LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The True Worship Leader IS The Holy Spirit  (Read 851 times)

AP Psalmist Jackson

The True Worship Leader IS The Holy Spirit
« on: March 18, 2007, 04:54:52 PM »
Good morning saints of the Most High.  It is one of those mornings where I ‘feel’ as though I’ve allowed the enemy to distract me with at least one hour busy bodying with internet connection instead of preaching this sermon to you all.  Again, I refer to when Christ told Peter thrice that if he loved Him then feed His sheep.  I can tell when Father wants me to preach sermons because I hear this in my spirit and then Father’s Spirit begins birthing all these words into me.  There is much that Father desires to communicate so I will not tarry with things I’ve already spoken.  You already know, or many of you are new to know that these sermons are cumulative.  They build up principles precepts already established and grow from there.  INFORMing is what this personal Apostle of Jesus Christ does.  Loads of rhema.

Getting into this morning’s sermon, I would like to immediately jump into the Word of God.  This is one of those Words from the Lord that has to come forth.

It is written;

11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Now I want to dwell specifically right there until Father releases me to move on.  Now get this in your spirit and heart.  Who knows YOU better than yourself?  Of course, God knows you and if you’ve been blessed to have loving mother and father and siblings or possibly even a spouse then these people know you well too.  You may have even experienced a friend, lover or some co-worker that loves you well.  Many of you may say why did I say the word “lover.”  Well, as I mature I am cutting no corners.  With the adult, people come in and out of our lives.  Some by God, some by the devil and some even out of our own choosing.  I am speaking to no one group of society but people in general.  Albeit, I am speaking to the mature.  I make no apologies for speaking the truth in love saints of God.  None at all. 

The point being is that truly no one knows you like you do.  I’ve seen marriages wherein things are hidden from both individuals for years (Jeremiah 17:9).  Likewise, this also takes place in any human relationship.  The heart is really something.  Check the above scripture for this.  There are two hearts – the old stony heart and the new heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26).  Yet there is the soil and then the ground of the heart (Luke 8:4-8).  There are chambers of the heart and then there are realms of the heart.  This is why there is no one definitive study on the heart for it is spiritually discerned.  In summation, the heart is the heart and it has great capacity to love or great capacity to hate (Matthew 6:24).  There are fine shadings of the heart but when choice comes into the matter you are talking about the soul (Joshua 24:15).  This is why it is a good thing to ask God to circumcise your heart (Phillipians 3:1-2), make it new (Psalm 51:10) and then to hide His Word in your heart that you may not sin against Him (Psalm 119:11).  Why put yourself at emnity with someone who can cast you into something WORSE than hell?  Never thought about it like that did you?  Well, God can do this if He chooses to.  He’s sovereign.  Who’s going to challenge Him?  Glory be to God.  Who can make war with our God – there is no one I tell you. 

Stay in the Holy Ghost saints because I haven’t got off topic but just flowing in the Holy Spirit.  I had one person email me and say that I was not on target but I discerned this person had not been born again.  It is impossible to “think” the Holy Ghost with the natural mind because it cannot understand or grasp the things of God.  Glory be to God.

Through out all of what you’ve just read, we’re talking about how one knows themselves.  Saints, we ought never look outside of ourselves to find the answer to questions only Father can answer.  I say this because when we’re born of the Spirit of God – He comes to dwell inside us.  I see so many ‘believers’ looking outside themselves to find the answers then the one with all knowledge and power resides in.  This is why God desires truth in the inward parts (Psalm 51:6).  We’ve been taught this means that we’ve got to do all of this and that, but this scripture is meaning that God desires to inhabit us.  He desires that we listen and obey Him fully.  The truth liberates you and makes you free (John 8:32 & I Corinthians 3:17).  I will be preaching on that perhaps this week as well and just what the truth is.  Father has filled me with His Word during this time of psalming. 

Each one of us has to know Father personally and for ourselves.  I say this because I cannot know God for you and neither can I tell YOU what He’s saying to you own individual heart, but rather I can speak by faith as He speaks in my spirit.  I can allow myself to be used by Him and welcome Him into myself in Jesus name. 

In many congregations on the earth there is a system by which things are carried out in the temple.  Certainly, God has order.  One of the things I did yesterday was visit the website of a growing congregation.  I went there and studied it’s structure and because I am familiar with this congregation, I discerned that it has not yet come into the fullness of what God has for it.  We are all still growing but I am really not trying to speaking arrogantly in this teaching but just prove and illustrate a point.  Because I am a Prophetic Psalmist and Minstrel, I zoomed into the area of worship.  What I read caused me to close down the browser and just have a talk with God.  In last night’s prayers and this morning’s experiences, I want more of Jesus Christ in my life at an altogether new level.  A deeper relationship.  Some want just the Jesus to get them with a man or woman, into a new level socio-economically or out of a fix they’ve gotten themselves in.  I notice in Matthew 13 how Jesus tells the disciples that He reveals Himself to them but speaks to the world in parables.

Have you ever found it very easy to open yourself and trust a complete stranger?  More than likely you can’t.  If you do then it is only false intimacy and really anonymity that you are venting under.  It is a false pretense and just someone for you to release onto.  The point being is that many don’t know Jesus intimately and therefore why would God entrust all of the finer things of God to a complete stranger?  This is the meaning of I Corinthians 12:29.

I find myself looking at people through my own eyes.  Am I vain, no just like everyone else.  Most people do this.  I’m getting at to walk in the awesome power of God one has to be entrusted.  That simply means the trust is built into that vessel because Father ordained this in Heaven and you are just walking it out on earth (John 3:27).  Not everyone is called and even fewer are actually chosen.  All the rest are pretenders and those that aspire to be used of God. 

Now in worship speaks of relationship.  True worship must be done in spirit (John 4:24).  I was talking to a friend of mine and they have psalmist anointing in their lives and we were sharing on how the body of Christ hasn’t really caught the impact of praise and worship.  The revelation of praise and worship just hasn’t hit the body of Christ.  How do I know this?  I speak with other Apostolic and Prophet Psalmists and Minstrels.  Dealing in the Apostolic and Prophet is few and to move in the other impartations is fewer.  Not that many vessels are entrusted with this awesome power of God.  It’s just not so saints. 

I’ve been doing my own studies and reading upon praise and worship through the years.  Some through books, tapes, conferences, seminars, internet and all I have to say is that with many of these studies one would rather be a rocket scientist rather than a worshipper.  I’ve even been parts of lists on the internet and all I discerned was NOT the presence of God but rather FORM.  Religion, piety, false pride and self righteousness.  All of these are tangible and have a form.

It is written;

2TI 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

2TI 3:6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth--men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Now the Word of God clearly declares that their folly will be clear to everyone.  I hear the different talking about the world wanting the truth.  When the truth walked the face of the earth, Jesus the Christ, the world killed Him.  Those that are filled with the Holy Spirit, the world hates.  All this talk and telling of the world wants truth is a lie. 

It is written;

1JN 2:15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For everything in the world--the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

1JN 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1JN 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

We read in Acts 1:8 that the evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is POWER.  I’ve heard false prophets and those taught wrong say there saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongue.  Those are demons and religious spirits speaking this because there is NO power to live right, overcome, believe by faith and to walk right in the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is written;

MT 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

MT 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

MT 7:24 "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

MT 7:28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29 because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law.

These above scriptures are self explanatory.  Anyone who proclaims to be born again and says that Jesus Christ is Lord but does not practice Holines, forgiveness (Acts 19:12) and righteousness is not of the Lord Jesus Christ.  In line with this sermon, how can you worship someone you don’t know?  This is what is going on in many cathedrals, synagogues, congregations on the earth.  Religious systems pay men and women “of god” mega bucks to scream and holler at a soulish congregation and trying to take them into the Spirit of God with their talent.

Now the problem is that these people that are doing the entertaining and spellbinding with their soulish talent don’t know Jesus yet the structures or government within these bodies allow this.  It is the blind leading the blind.

It is written;

MT 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, `Honor your father and mother' and `Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' 5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, `Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,' 6 he is not to `honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

MT 15:8 " `These people honor me with their lips,
    but their hearts are far from me.

MT 15:9 They worship me in vain;
    their teachings are but rules taught by men.' "

MT 15:10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, "Listen and understand. 11 What goes into a man's mouth does not make him `unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him`unclean.' "

MT 15:12 Then the disciples came to him and asked, "Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?"

MT 15:13 He replied, "Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14 Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

MT 15:15 Peter said, "Explain the parable to us."

MT 15:16 "Are you still so dull?" Jesus asked them. 17 "Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man `unclean.' 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what make a man `unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him `unclean.' "

So you see my friends that is what is inside a person that defiles them.  How can a blind person lead another person?  When a body of people elect someone that is blind they are essentially saying they are blind (Amos 3:3).  The world seeks it’s own.  Don’t you want friends that are like you around you?  Well, this is the nature of the flesh to pick it’s own.  This is what you call ‘homo’ anything.  The prefix ‘homo’ means same.  That is all that it means.  The prefix ‘hetero or hetera’ means not the same.  For too many years the enemy has blinded our minds to the truth saints of God (II Corinthians 4:4).  True love wants you to grow, develop and mature into what God has ordained you to be (I Corinthians 13:1-13).  Anything else is second best and should be discarded.  It doesn’t even taste great and it’s definitely less filling.   

I see countless Shepherds and even some religious Pastors allowing this to go on in the congregations they tend just so they can receive a paycheck.  There is a very heft price to pay for allowing this witchcraft. A very hefty price (Ezekiel 34:1-10).  God is NOT slack concerning His promises.

It is written;

PR 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
    keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

It is better to obey God than men, saints (I Samuel 15:22 & Acts 5:29).  How do I know these things I tell you?  My Father in Heaven revealeth these things to me.  If it were not for the Spirit of God, I could not tell you these things (Matthew 10:20).  Again, there are those eyes of the Lord.

Now, Father’s Spirit knows Father.  Ideally and hopefully, your spirit knows you.  Again, I cannot get away from saying this to you that you should not look outside yourself, save Father, for any answers.  I’ve been in relationship after relationship as casual friends and everytime where was an impass, myself and that other person knew what was going on.  We can’t box the Lord in, but Father does have order!  How does this apply to me and you?

There are principles, firmaments, commandments, instructions, wisdom, knowledge and understanding available to us through God’s Holy Word on how to live this life saints.  However, we must fully choose Him in everything that we do (II Chronicles 7:14).  Much is written there, so please go back and research these scriptures for yourself in Jesus name. 

Throughout this whole sermon I have been exemplifying the outpouring and working of the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is ALL knowledge.  There is nothing hidden from the Holy Spirit.  When I was bound by the religious forms of the earth, devised by man, I too used to think the Holy Spirit was something afar off.  Something politically correct to say so that I would be accepted by others.  I now know that I am accepted by Christ.  Too many self righteous captives mis-quote the following passage;

It is written;

ISA 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
    and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
  we all shrivel up like a leaf,
    and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Christ spake this;

MT 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Isaiah was a major Prophet that prophesied the coming Christ.  Yet you wonder and ask what is the law? 

It is written;

RO 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man, 4 in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.

No longer do we need some human source to stand between us and God.  Jesus Christ was and is the propitiation for our sins.  He paid the perfect price. 

It is written;

HEB 3:1 Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.

What I want to bring to your attention is very short and simple.  When we think of a worship leader we may think of a person singing or playing pretty songs on SUN morning glorifying God.  Tangibly, this is so and again – in religion this is how it is done.  In any organized religious faith such as baptist, methodist, catholic, presbyterean and etc., this is how the demon of religion and man want people to understand God. 

It is written;

MT 15:3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, `Honor your father and mother' and `Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' 5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, `Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,' 6 he is not to `honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

MT 15:8 " `These people honor me with their lips,
    but their hearts are far from me.

MT 15:9 They worship me in vain;
    their teachings are but rules taught by men.' "

It was the religious people that killed Jesus.  We’ve just read earlier that it is better to obey God rather than men.  What I am trying to reveal to you is to be Holy Spirit led rather than succumbing to form.

It is written;

23 You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. 24 Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to.

Now saints, anyone who has given their life for me and protects me from dangers seen and unseen has my full attention.  Being completely sold out to Christ is where you want to be.  Not yesterday, but right now.  God is the immediate God (Hebrews 11:1).  I am preaching this to you because Father has delivered and continues to deliver from the memory of religion and the bondage. 

I know we’re taught to not make waves, but who’s telling you that – people!   Who is telling you don’t go against “church” leadership – people!  Any true Apostle or Prophet will tell you that they bow to Jesus Christ.  There is something that we innately know about the eternal Godhead and that it is what God says that goes.  Many say this but their lifestyles say something else. 

It is written;

GAL 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Father has revealed to me in just the last day or so that many mega-‘ministries’ have the form but not the prescence nor power of God.  Sure, the Holy Spirit comes in every once and a while they may get this or that but why isn’t the fullness of the Holy Spirit being taught?  I’ve even heard a national evangelist preach a whole message that all people need is a touch of the Holy Ghost.  Saints, you NEED the fullness of the Holy Spirit.  You NEED to be baptized in the Holy Spirit.  Jesus, Paul and many of the Apostles were KILLED because they taught the doctrine of Jesus Christ.

When you read through the book of Acts, you will see that the Apostles were filled with the Holy Spirit and they were living in big huts or driving fancy chariots.  They didn’t scandals following them about sexual impurity with men, women or children.  You saw them getting beat and persecuted because they cast demons out of people and caused people to lose money!  They shut down the “porno” shops and “magic” shops of their day because they cast those demons out.  Con artists make money off people’s stupidity.  The religious system and political system has their diplomatic policy that insists on keeping people in bondage so they can have money.  I’ve even heard a minister tell their congregation the reason they don’t tell the congregation the truth is because the congregation will kill them for knowing the truth.  Yet, this same person professes “for God I live and for God I die.”  Don’t get me wrong saints, I’m not trying to rush to the graveyard but at the same time I catch more hell for NOT telling the truth.  I’ve even heard another ‘minister’ try to coerce me into not speaking about hearing pastor’s wives speak filthily on how they “take care” of their husband so other women won’t want him when he goes to preach the Word.

God is calling His people into Holiness.  Where did you hear Jesus preaching and teaching this stuff?  Jesus tells husbands and wives to love each other but ultimately to love God more than they love each other.  Marital and romantic love has it’s place but ideally subservant to the love of God.  I am speaking to the mature saints when I say these things.  I’ve even seen national conferences where people are preaching/teaching on how to get a man or a woman.  They don’t even preach/teach husband/wife! 

I bet you’re saying what does this have to do with worship?  Again, the reason all of this madness is going on is because these people don’t know Abba Father.  They think they do but they don’t because there is no POWER in their lives.  They use the form and speak of ‘their’ kingdom.  They’ve figured out that the principles of God work but they deny His prescence.  To have the presence of God means that you’ve got to live Holy.  It means that you’ve got to pray and ask Jesus to fill you when sexual desire comes upon you and you’re not married.  Living Holy means that you’ve actually got to love your enemy even when they spit in your face.  Living Holy means that you’ve actually got to obey God.  Living Holy and being sold out to Jesus means that you’ve actually got to forsake the things of this world.  Many don’t do this because they spend a lifetime practicing this trickery to gain the wealth of this world and notoriety.

It is written;

26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. 28

It may appear that I have deviated from the sermon title, but I haven’t.  All of these things pertain to worship.  If these people knew God in their hearts they wouldn’t act as they do.  So you see when the blind lead the blind, they all fall into the ditch!  I don’t need someone to stand in front of me and sing pretty songs to beguile my soul to get me to worship.  If I worship at man’s command, I can also stop worshipping at man’s command.  When I operated in the vein of a music minister, I hated it the whole time because the congregations I served in were in deception to the truth and they loved witchcraft and rebellion moreso than the truth.  Nothing has changed now. 

One thing I am realizing is that people of the Holy Spirit cannot be put into a box.  I was on my way to service one SUN morning preparing in my heart to stand before God’s people and minister unto God.  I know that sounds strange because we have been taught to minister unto God’s people.  Nope, we minister unto God.  When you love God you can’t help but do loving things to His people.  This is why I just look at people who say they love God’s people but rob them of the truth, seduce them and make them cripple to them and their agenda.  It’s the heart I tell you saints.   The devil was telling me that I had taken God’s Word out of context in what the Spirit was putting to me. Saints, do not be deceived the enemy will attack you even when the Lord is ministering to you.  This is why we must be on guard at ALL times.  However, Father spake in my spirit these words “Son, when was I ever in context?  Your finite thinking cannot contain me.”  I was liberated instantly.  When I got to the congregation I noticed on the “program” that praise and worship was limited to 10 minutes.  Holy anger came over me and I burned with the anger of the Lord.  I knew I had to speak for Jesus but as I began to look past the people and this horrible travesty, I began to minister unto God in psalms and songs of the Lord.  As Father called me into the Holy place, I was transformed in my spirit in His prescence.  I never will forget that service because the Holy Spirit came and dwelled there.  The preacher couldn’t preach ‘their’ sermon and the demon board (deacons) couldn’t take up the money because of God’s glory.  Saints, I enjoyed the Spirit of the Lord that day.  However, in that particular congregation – MUCH teaching of sound doctrine from the Word of God is needed.  Those people’s hearts are not prepared to receive the deep things of God because they have been fed garbage for more than 30 years.  Saints, I tell you that there is MUCH work to be done but just like Christ, people reject His servants time after time. 

Now, again even working on a secular job or even doing ministry we should be worshipping.  For years I felt bad because I just couldn’t seem to grasp the latest 100-steps to worship.  Father revealed to me that I didn’t receive what was being taught because I was filled with the Holy Spirit in my mother’s womb.  He also told me that He’s freely given me what others have to go to school and learn.  As I mature in the Lord I am finding out that the Lord can’t be ‘taught.’  One has to accept Jesus by faith and keep on choosing the Lord everyday and making choices that honor and glorify God daily in their personal lives as well as any other aspect of their daily living.  Glorify God in bringing your sexuality to Him and allowing Him to make it just what He wants it to be.  Yes I said that saints.  It is time for the saints to put off the old and put on the new.  The reason we don’t have victory in areas in our lives even regarding sexuality is because we don’t confess the truth.  When’s the last time you’ve prayed and brought your sexuality and all that it entails to the Lord and ask Him to make it what He wants it to be?  God created you and already know what you will do, have done and what you’re not going to do.  God didn’t save us on the basis of flesh to therefore don’t spend a whole lot of time there.  Sow into the Spirit and worship God even in your quiet time when you’re alone and it’s just you and Him.

Now I know you thought this in depth study was going to be about music and just crying before God but it isn’t.  I often wonder why when I start a sermon that it is days before I finish it.  That is because the Lord is teaching me new things and bringing me to newer heights in Him.  It’s all in God’s timing because He’s eternal and so are we.  You’re going to spend eternity in hell or Heaven.  It’s your choice.

As I have stated earlier about worship, I don’t know any studies on it because it’s something that you live and do.  When the Lord began revealing Himself in me, I began to see that praise and worship is not something that you sing or say.  I know that cuts right there.  Praise and worship is the lifestyle God intended.  Do you remember how it was in the garden of Eden?  It was continual worship and Adam and Eve were ever before God and God was with them.  There was spiritual, emotional, psychological intimacy.  One of the revelations we can draw from the fact that there were physically naked is that when you worship God in the beauty of His Holiness – you are naked before Him.  It is a continual giving of your innermost self to Him.  It is your offering and not with holding yourself back from Him.  You’re totally open to God.  This is worship.  How do I know, because I worship. 

Saints, I’ve tried the pleasurable allurements of this world and all I can say is that they just don’t and can’t compare.  There is NO competition.  I’m not going to tell you that I don’t get tempted but when I think about the price tag of those carnal desires, I go running the other way.  It matters nothing to me what others say, think or feel about me because I am with my Father.  You have not truly known love until you’ve been consumed by God.  It’s more than a feeling for it is being one with Him. 

The point I am making is who knows better God than His own Spirit?  Who draws me to Father except His Spirit? 

What I want to get into now is how religious institutions and man made systems are NOT of God.  Simply by definition they’re not.  Go around and check info on local congregations and setups and even though they may say they bring glory to God – go visit them and see what they’re individual government and beliefs are.  You will see what I am talking about.  Ask God to give you revelation on these matters (Jeremiah 33:3).  Namely, they are built around a governing body of  ‘spiritual’ people that are wise in the ways of the world to secure income.  I can tell you now that these are not built according to Ephesians 2:20 and Hebrews 6:1-3.  How do I know this?  I know this because of what God’s Word says.  God doesn’t lie saints (Numbers 23:19).

It is written;

AC 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

How many “profits” and “apostates” are speaking to you that they know this and that.  I exlude not myself saints for I am mere man.  This is why I point you to God’s Word for yourself and tell you about Christ for I do make mistakes.  This passage clearly tells you that times and dates are not our responsibility.  We are just to do the work of the ministry, equip the saints and edify the body of Christ. A three fold mandate.  Now I like verse 8.  The evidence of the Holy Spirit is power.  We then witness  where ever we are led.  When we are baptized in the Spirit, this is not to sit at home and watch football with our buddies and talk about how the Lord surely moved when reverend doctor pastor who ever spake. Why don’t you want to know the Lord for yourself?  Don’t know you that Jesus tore the veil?

Read it for yourself;

3 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

To be people of the Holy Spirit means that we allow the Holy Spirit lead us into worship of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. 

It is written;

JN 3:5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, `You must be born again.' 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

The water that Jesus is talking about here comes from Heaven (Ezekiel 47:1).

It is written;

1JN 5:6 This is the one who came by water and blood--Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

You’ve heard elders talk about how they were baptized in the river.  You haven’t been baptized until you’ve been baptized in the water from Heaven.  Now this is what satan despised about the Apostle Paul and the Apostles and Prophets today – we cannot be controlled by man or demons!  Where in the Bible did satan ever have a confrontation with the Holy Spirit?  There is none.  Anninias and Sapphira lied to the Holy Spirit and died!  God isn’t just going to have over His power to just anyone.  Apostles and Prophets are constantly going through and being conformed to the image of His Son Jesus Christ. 

Now, revealing the truth about religious peity and the FORM of godliness but denying the power of Christ.  One of the most recent revelations I just received came last evening when I read a word.  Now because I walk in the Prophetic Judge impartation, I see the good and the evil.  The truth always is there because the truth even reveals the good and the evil of every matter. It takes God to understand God.  Many people and places have the form but they are weak, headed into destruction or practicing rebellion.  I’ve visited congregations and the Shepherd (namely more than likely not a true Apostle or Prophet) will resist the flow of the Holy Spirit.  I’ve actually had people tell me that they worshipped too long.  I won’t even go into that saints.  I’ve actually been put away from congregations because those false leaders say that I come to take over.  Now, I make no apologies for walking in authority that God has given me.  Now, I know it was those strongmen in those people saying this saints but the point I’m making is how the body of Christ is in a crippled condition right now.  People sing songs and state they’ll be Christ’s legs to walk and mouth to talk but the first time the devil says boo they go run.  When it’s time to go somewhere for Jesus the first thing they say is where’s my money up front.  This is why these people are NOT chosen because of what is in their hearts.  It’s just that simple.  They then get mad at the ones who have the real trumpet.  Jesus Christ did not practice sin nor evil and we see what this cost Him for just obeying Father – His life! 

Now I have to say this about how Father even uses things like religion do His glory (Romans 8:28).  Father did not ordain this but Father being Father – He can make anything work for our good.  Father was just showing me that let’s say a person with a family.  The child they are rearing doesn’t know the deep things of God just yet so they need the form.  Well, this is the purpose of the local congregation.  Father took me into first heavens and showed me that He was not going to destroy cathedrals and synagogues or “church buildings” as we commonly call them for they are His VISIBLE presence on the earth.  I say that because even being Apostles and Prophets, we can go off on the deep end many times.  We many times forget that we are people of faith.  I openly and boldly confess this.  Father has to reel me in many times after I’ve received so much revelation from Him.  Likewise, all are not called and therefore chosen to be Apostles and Prophets.  The Word of God declares this (I Corinthians 12:29). 

However, since I’ve been speaking about this a lot in this sermon let’s take a look at those that truly follow Christ with all their heart, mind and soul.

It is written;

MK 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

I’m discerning that there are words inside of me to address 5-fold ministers but I can’t help but preach and teach the Word of God as such because it is my calling to develop the saints, equip you and preaching/teaching sound doctrine that will bring you into maturity.  A lot of people have stopped walking with me because I love to go to the Word of God and pray and seek the Lord on everyday common things.  In essence, I seek the Lord to grow and likewise those that partake with me have to do this as well. 

The reason I listed the passage in Mark is because satan tries to counterfeit everything that the Lord does. 

It is written;

2CO 11:13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

However, we have the Holy Spirit who leads, guides and speaks truth.  We must discern the tree by the fruit it bears.  There are tricksters out there saints and they are good but God knows them and we can discern them by Father’s Spirit.  Examine a person’s lifestyle, the content of their spoken and unspoken language, their works and even their motivation – this will reveal them to you everytime. 

It is very difficult to discern the “form” with natural faculties.  By the aid of the Holy Spirit, I am just now able to see this “form.”  Let me share this with you and how this is a psychological trick of the enemy.  Basically, people do not like change.  We’re conditioned for stasis and stability yet we embrace the adage that more things change the more they stay the same.  Conflicting thought lines is what it is.  When something has structure, it gives a false sense of security.  For example, are you totally secure in all three domains of your being (spirit, soul, body) just because you in a house?  No, that only covers the body.  Now it may bring psychological and emotional satisfaction and add things to your life but true lasting security in Christ Jesus.

When you attend functions and there is form and structure, it gives off the impression that things are together.  Fish in a fish tank don’t know any better because their needs are being met.  As long as they are in their element or environment then they are OK.  This is what form and structure does to our minds and this is how satan blinds us.  Most of us if you give us big money, good relationships and outlets to express ourselves then we’re OK.  Beware, my friends because the enemy can lull you into conformity this way.  It is a deception and he does this by seducing you or flattering you giving you an imitation of trust or care.  The whole game plan is to get you off course or from tearing his kingdom down.  He wants you to be lukewarm.

It is written;

2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

I read a mailing from a well known ministry that was sending out info telling people on how to live the sweet life and the nice life.  The Holy Spirit showed me the false doctrine and how this structure and organization was preaching/teaching the love of money.  Let me show you how the enemy draws us away from WORSHIP and into a seducing snare.

It is written;

1TI 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1TI 6:11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time--God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

I draw your attention to verse 10.  When you go after the things of this world then you get off track with God.  This is why the major Prophet Isaiah said that people love God with their lips but not in their heart.  Again, I am JUST hearing TV evangelists say this.  So what does that mean they’ve been preaching/teaching all along?  Saints, we ought to wake up and realize that we are not of this world.

We are seduced into worship some other spirit rather than obeying the Holy Spirit.  Again, the Holy Spirit is the true worship leader.  Without the Holy Spirit you cannot worship God in the beauty of His Holiness.  The worship that many do is intellectualism and through the soul.  Yes, the condition of the heart plays a big role but in order to worship – the Holy Spirit must do this.  Yes, God does know our hearts but don’t get upset that you don’t get the benefits of a real worshipper when you see God moving in their lives.  Again, it is IMPOSSIBLE to worship God without the Holy Spirit.  People say I worship God in my heart – well I don’t know the mysteries of God but all I can say is John 4:24.  Now when you can make me understand and comprehend this mystery then I will listen to you.  Again, the Holy Spirit has to impart and reveal.  You can’t “heart” it to me. 

It is written;

COL 2:8 See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.

This speaks of those long complicated steps of worship.  Again, those “teachings” are from human origin not the Spirit of God.  Where ever Father’s Spirit is, there is liberty.  Anywhere you see the Spirit of the Lord, you’re doing to see liberty. 

I want to clue you in on one last scripture before I close this portion of this sermon.  Again, I could type until Jesus comes back but I’ve got to cut this off somewhere because all these sermons are actually one WORD from the Lord to us.  It is something that we need to know.  I will impart and reveal more of what Father is saying to us through subsequent sermons. 

It is written;

JN 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Now, as we unmask the falsehood and piety of the prince of religion/politics – we will dig deeper into this.  I think this scripture pretty much sums up this word.  We see this even today.  You show me someone who is fighting in a congregation to hold on to something and I will show you someone who is still bound by religion.  We don’t know from whence the Spirit came or whither it blowest and we surely cannot put the Lord in a box so therefore, why do you need to do this?  I am not saying go against I Peter 3:16-16 but rather only do this as the Spirit leads.  Do you see the Lord falling out of Heaven and getting threatened and upset because of the evil on the earth? Father is just sitting there being loving and kind, wise, forgiving as He is. He’s Holy.  I’m learning everyday to just trust Father.  Not too much bothers me these days.  Am I lukewarm, no – just walking in peace with Jesus Christ.  Remember Christ said it is finished.  You may say what are we here for.  To do God’s bidding on the earth as the Holy Spirit leads.  This principle we have seen earlier in this sermon.  I am discerning Father is going to be really teaching us about being disciples of Christ in the months and season to come.  We do God’s bidding as the Holy Spirit empowers, leads and instructs us not on our own will or accord. 

It is my continual prayer that the Lord keep you, bless you and continue to impart Himself in you in Jesus name.  There is much inside me to share with you all on these matters and I bless God that Father has brought me back to you all to Pastor.  Just some recent revelations Father is doing in me.  As He breaks me, I will share with you all these things of God. 

I will see you all next sermon.  Until then, I speak blessing upon you in Jesus name. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up