LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scribing The Prophetic Songs Of The Lord  (Read 746 times)

AP Psalmist Jackson

Scribing The Prophetic Songs Of The Lord
« on: March 18, 2007, 04:58:49 PM »
It is written:

Matthew 6:9-13  After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen

I want to get the Lord’s prayer instilled into everyone because that is what the Lord God (John 10:30) is doing in and with me now (Isaiah 43:18-9, II Corinthians 5:17-19, Acts 24:28, Galatians 2:20-21). 

So far I’ve been preaching, teaching and imparting God’s Holy Word about how to hear from The Eternal Godhead (Matthew 28:19-20, I John 5) and how to scribe (meaning to write) down what we’re hearing from Them (Matthew 28:19-20, I John 5).

It is written:

Habakkuk 2:2-3 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

It is also written:

Joel 2:29-30  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

I encourage you to go read/study ALL of Joel 2 in Jesus name (Acts 4:12)!  Even unsaved people will have God’s Spirit poured out upon them but it’s still their personal responsibility to choose Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior!

It is written:

Philippians 2:12  Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

The Heavenly Father does NOT delight when people die and go to hell.

It is written:   

Ezekiel 18:23  Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Ezekiel 18:32  For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.      

John 3:14-21
  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

2 Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

In short, as we hear from The Eternal Godhead (Matthew 28:19-20, I John 5), we should be writing down what They (Acts 17:28, Galatians 2:20) are saying to us.  I am a Prophetic Psalmist and a Scribe. 

It is written:

Romans 1:17  For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

2 Corinthians 3:18  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

It’s NOT because of me but because of Christ (Acts 17:28, Galatians 2:20) that I can share faith and experiences with you (Romans 5).  During one time in the Lord, I got songs as a Prophetic Minstrel should receive them.  By faith (Romans 1:17, Hebrews 11) and from The Eternal Godhead (Matthew 28:19-20, I John 5).  So then when I was getting those songs, I prayed and I asked the Father for the words to these songs.  What I’m exemplifying is how The Eternal Godhead (Matthew 28:19-20, I John 5) moves us and matures us (Isaiah 61:1-3, Ephesians 4:11-16) in Them (Matthew 28:19-20, I John 5). 

So then I am scribing what I hear Them saying to me.  You can read/study in I Corinthians 2 about who the real and true Worship Leader it.  It is the Spirit of God (I Corinthians 2), the Holy Spirit. 

It is written:

Ephesians 4:30  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

I want to move into new areas of Christ now (John 8:32, 36, John 14:6). 

It is written:

2 Corinthians 4:13-14   We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you.

2 Timothy 1:6  Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

Now when we’re truly born again (John 3:7-8) by the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of the Living God) then when we stir the gift(s) that are given us by the Heavenly Father, then the indwelling Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost are stirred.  It is NOT us that is doing this but God using us to do this:

2 Corinthians 5:18-19  And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Now I want to make this Truth (John 8:32, 36, John 14:6) VERY clear.  Yes we can make choices for good or for evil (Joshua 24:15).  I just personally love to give all the credit and Glory back to God for even knowing how to do anything that is Godly!  That is my personal faith and testimony (I Timothy 4:12, Revelation 12:11)! 

Now as a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ (II Corinthians 5:20), I am told to STAY in God’s Holy AND Righteous Word (Isaiah 41).  So then as Prophetic Psalmist and Scribe, when I scribe the Prophetic Songs of the Lord Jesus Christ (Revelation 5:5), I am scribing God’s Word!  This is VERY IMPORTANT if you’re going to Glorify Christ as a Prophetic Psalmist, Prophetic Minstrel (II Kings 3:15).  Yes I am aware that people call themselves songwriters, lyricists and “gospel artists.” Yet, it my prayer that we all come Christ centric and into Christ and calling ourselves on the earth or in the spirit realm as the Lord Jesus Christ calls us (John 8:32, 36, John 14:6).  That is one thing I do and I’m moving into only calling others what I hear the Lord calling them or what He causes me to resonate or bear witness to His Spirit about (Isaiah 61:1-3, Ephesians 4:11-16). 

It is written:

Matthew 5:8  Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Hebrews 12:14-16  Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;  Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

Jesus IS the AUTHOR AND FINISHER of our faith:

Hebrews 12:2  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

So therefore we should desire to be like Him, knowing that we can’t get to God EXCEPT THROUGH HIM:

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 17:24-28  God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Galatians 2:20-21  I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

So then we should only want to be called after that which we hear Him speaking to us personally or through someone else.   

You’ve got to be born again (John 3:7-8) AND have relationship with The Eternal Godhead:

Matthew 28:19-20  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

1 John 5:1-21  Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:  And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

To hear from Them like this. 

I pray that this has been a blessing to you all in Jesus name!

STAY Blessed!

Pages: [1]   Go Up